Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Ashlyn D.
Bedminster, NJ
I have super super thick, tough nails and some nail clippers just don't cut it (no pun intended). But I've never had a problem with these, they've done exactly what they are supposed to. I will totally be buying another when (and if) I lose or break this one.
Alexandra E.
Richland, WA
They're nail clippers. They work. Don't really know what else to say.

But on a more serious note, they've lasted me a year. Pretty basic product but good price. Sally Hansen in general has a really nice inexpensive line of nail tools which is great for someone like me that tends to misplace stuff like this all the time so there's really no point spending more than a couple dollars, especially when they all work pretty much the same.
karina m.
Pasadena, TX
in my opinion Sally Hansen has one of the best nail product around because it makes it easy to have a spa day at hoe with out messing up your nails. i have bought this product probably twice and i anm very satisfied with it! i would definetly recommend this to any one who needs a new toenail clippers.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
Sally Hansen has always been one of my go to places for makeup and nail care. This is no exception, I've bought it multiple times for a low price. They stay sharp for awhile, and I never have to tear off the edge of the nail. I would certainly recommend!
Traneah F.
These nail clippers are very sturdy and the curved shape is perfect if that's the look you're going for. If you want very square nails however some filing will have to be done. They are definitely a staple for anyone looking to keep up their nail care at home!
Melissa B.
Glorieta, NM
These guys always do the job! I love doing in-home pedis and since I need to keep my toenails trimmed for dance shoes, I typically have a pair in every other room in the house! They're easy to use, gentle on skin and surely do the trick of keeping my nails nice and trimmed.
Ursula V.
PUEBLO, CO
Great clippers! I really don;t have much more to say about these. My son is afraid of clipping his toenails, so I went with a brand I trust. To me there is no better name, than Sally Hansen! I love it! The only toenail clippers I will buy for my family.
Alisha H.
North Canton, OH
I am very particular when it comes to my nail care and this was the first time I had bought and used this product! It was a reasonable price, with a great value. I have had them for a year now and still have not needed to replace them; however, once they do break, I will be sure to buy again.
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
What's there to say about clippers? These are good clippers and stay sharp for a decently long time. It's nice to have a good pair of sharp clippers. Dull ones are a lot of work. I guess 5 stars for the ease of clipping my toenails with these bad boys.
Allison C.
Well, toe nail clippers are an essential item. I think the brand matters even if you can get them for a dollar at the dollar store. These wont break, they get the job done and trim your nails evenly and with ease. They are extremely easy to operate.