Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Sam D.
I love the Sally Hansen toenail clipper in stainless and have been using it for years. It is great for giving myself an at home pedicure and works great. Very durable. I think it's a good value and I would recommend that other also purchase it. I'm very happy with it.
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Thesee clippers work really well! I've been using my same pair for about two years and they haven't broke yet or let me down. I haven't had a problem with them so far! :)
Amanda L.
Mount Holly, NC
These are the best! With hard nails or soft these get the job done! Ive used more expensive alternatives and these beat out the rest. Def a good price for the value that I got. I was a first time user and I will never go back to anything else. I would 100% recommend!
Allie N.
I mean I don't think a nail clipper can necessarily be "good" or "bad" but if they could be gold this would fall into that category. Definitely gets the job done well and I have never cut myself or pinched myself with these
Michaela N.
Lakeport, CA
I know the package says toenail clippers but I love using these as my regular clippers as well as my toenail clippers. I love how big and sturdy they are and considering you're not using them daily (well at least I hope you're not) they are very long lasting!
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
These are my basic, go to clippers. I have had mine for more than 3 years and they still work like the day I bought them. I have had other clippers get rusty or literally fall apart before but these are still in great shape.
kerri s.
East Meadow, NY
I do love this product, because it gets the job done correctly. I got mine from Sally's beauty supply in Long Island. Not pricey at all, it's very affordable. It's the same exact thing just that it's not name brand. Yes I highly recommend and save your money.
Salma V.
Emporia , KS
These nail clippers worked good and got the job done fast and easy. I'm not very picky when it comes to nail clippers but I have had a few that are just no good. I had no problems while using these nail clippers and they are very affordable compared to others.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Never had a problem with these clippers gets the job done. Easy to use. Sally has always been my go to brand. Usually go to Walgreens or Walmart in the nail section to use it. Would recommend for anyone to use men or women
Grecia G.
Great nail clippers works really good for time I have bought this 2 time and love this they are great for the price and work for about 5 months but after a while they do get to old and a little mor dull and don't really work the same over all would recommend!!