Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Samantha B.
Chester, NH
To me, nail clippers just need to be sharp enough to be effective. While these are, there’s nothing special about them, but they do the job easily and well. I personally am not a fan of nail clippers as they leave the square lines, but these do the job!
Drusila U.
Fresno
It’s great I’ve always loved using this brand and it is easy to use. Also very durable and sturdy. I’ve used it to remove my acrylics and it worked perfectly. I would recommend buying it and will continue to use it.
Jessica B.
So easy to use and stay sharp for an easy cut every time. Leaves a nice clean edge so there isn’t a ton of filing that needs to be done. I’ve been using the same pair for awhile and the sharpness is always on point.
Genevieve M.
corona
Gets through the hardest of nails lol. Clip your toenails with easy. Gets the job done. I bought mine at cvs and it’s a good value. But I do think it wouldn’t make a difference if you were to get a cheaper version.
Kayla M.
Terre Haute, IN
Bought these clippers at the same time as my cuticle cutters. They've lasted the past 5 years and I use them as well as my husband and kids. Picked up at local CVS for a decent price .
I'd recommend if you're looking for long lasting and fair price !
Joselyn A.
Seattle
This works great for the price ! And the handle is really comfortable to use! I’ve had this for almost 2 years and I am yet to have a problem with it! Try it! And you will not regret it. Travel friendly as well.
Erica E.
Wheaton
This does what the name says it does. Clips my toenails. I am a first time buyer and I love it it’s not blunt where it doesn’t cut my toenails but it’s not sharp. I would recommend this to anyone because it works
Libby C.
New York
I’m largely of the opinion that all nail clippers are the same. These get the job done without fail every tome and are easy to clean. No fancy bells and whistles. I will probably buy again once I need new ones.
ĸιnley🌻 H.
Lake Providence, LA
Is there really a bad set of nail clippers? If so I have never had any. Anyways, these work great and really get the job done. I have always given myself manicures and so on and these have always came in handy.
Christina L.
I use these for fingernails and toenails. Works great. I bought them at cvs. They last a long time. I had to replace another brand I had with these cause the ones I had broke. Easy to use. Would recommend them.