Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Logan M.
Van Buren, AR
I love all of the products from this brand and this one was no exception. It was a great product that and I felt like it is a very sturdy brand that works very well and was worth the money. I would buy this again.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
This nail clipper is one of my favorite at home products that I can't live without. I really like this nail clipper because it makes it so easy to hold on to it and it doesn't slip from your fingers like other regular nail clippers do. I recommend it for everyone who is looking for a different kind of nail clipper this is the one and it won't let you down trust me. 👍
Hunter P.
This product is a nice size to use on feet. It is strong enough to get the job done that you need and allows for a fast process. Other products aren't strong enough and it hurts to clip your nails, but this product is efficient. I would definitely buy again!
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Works very well. I have broken a pair of toenail clippers trying to clip my nails and since they're relatively thin that shouldn't happen ever. These are super durable though and have never broken the only complaint is more human error because I tend to lose them all the time!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I like these toenail clippers because they are sturdy and cut through the entire nail appropriately. I have only bought them once but I have had them for some time now and have seen total usage out of them for this entire time. I like them a lot.
Jenna B.
I like this pair of nail clippers a lot! It is comfortable to hold and is easy to use. It trims my nails nicely. However, I don't find much of a difference between this pair and any other pair. But it's inexpensive so I'd recommend it
Rebecca B.
Westwood, NJ
It's a toenail clipper. It gets the job done, but I have no real feelings towards it. I've bought a million times because it feels like I'm always losing it, and it's a good value so it's not a big deal. I'd recommend it to others, because I've never really been upset with it.
Jamie E.
Emmaus, PA
These nail clippers are perfect and I love that they come in a 3 pack! I keep one in my diaper bag, one in the nightstand and one in the medicine cabinet so I always have one handy. With 2 daughters they are constantly getting used and never seem to dull which is a huge bonus!
Barbara M.
Palm Bay, FL
This product works great, I've had these for awhile now and they still cut like there brand new! I would definitely refer this product to anyone I know, that's for sure!
Stormy M.
Clovis, NM
Get the job done! lol I don't see having issues with nail clippers, honestly. If we can keep track of them, then we will use them forever. I've never had to replace other than for hygienic reasons. The inly brand we use!