Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Emily M.
Middleburg, FL
Because he's Clippers are in a 3 pack these Clippers last me for a long long time I don't even use all of them I gave one to my daughter and one to my mom and mine has lasted for a long time
Lisa T.
Madison, NC
I like this product as it is very affordable and gets the job done as needed. I know you normally need to soak the nails and get them soft, but you can always cut the nails without having to do that. If you are like me, you just don't have the time and you want to grab a toenail clipper and get the job done right then. This nail clipper has not failed me yet and does what it is intended to do.
Jenna M.
Arlington Heights, IL
Makes it super easy and a great first step to your manicures! It's a super easy to use and well working tool, also super easy to find while shopping and very cheap!
atiya f.
Petersburg, VA
I think any set of clippers such as this will work just about the same. So, with very little to say I have stuck with Sally Hansen, actually my mom introduced me to it, taking care of my nails has always been something I've done. I actually use to have a really bad habit of biting my nails when I was young which was totally unsanitary, but of course since then I use clippers. Nails have overall became a lot stronger also.
Ashleigh W.
Monroe, MI
These clippers are a household must around here. They can be a little pricey depending on where you buy them. Pros are that they are sturdy and strong. Cons are they can wear out if used too much. They are better than store brand but not as good as professional but I will still be buying them again
Kaila P.
I love these nail clippers its perfect not only for feet but for finger nails as well and i love the way it clips artificial nails it really helps with nail designing and the price is high but you get what you paid for it is truly worth it i love. and i would recommend this to everyone
Julie S.
These are very effective at making a clean cut on thick and strong nails. Super affordable and great value! I have bought these for years and will continue to buy them. I suppose this is the best I've ever bought so I cannot compare it to a better product, no negatives as far as I know.
Logan M.
Van Buren, AR
I love all of the products from this brand and this one was no exception. It was a great product that and I felt like it is a very sturdy brand that works very well and was worth the money. I would buy this again.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
This nail clipper is one of my favorite at home products that I can't live without. I really like this nail clipper because it makes it so easy to hold on to it and it doesn't slip from your fingers like other regular nail clippers do. I recommend it for everyone who is looking for a different kind of nail clipper this is the one and it won't let you down trust me. 👍
Hunter P.
This product is a nice size to use on feet. It is strong enough to get the job done that you need and allows for a fast process. Other products aren't strong enough and it hurts to clip your nails, but this product is efficient. I would definitely buy again!