Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
I love these nail clippers. They get the job done. They are easy to use and I am able to shape my nail well with them before I fine tune things with a nail file.
Michelle A.
Canton, MI
It's not super special as far as nail clippers go - but it definitely gets the job done. The nail file works pretty decently as well, and although it's meant for toenails I frequently use it on my fingers as well! I definitely recommend this product
Amber J.
This clipper is the perfect size. Sometimes they can be oversized and catch the sides of my fingers. I prefer this brand of clippers because they remain sharp over time and don’t wear down.
Karen D.
Can't live without my nail clippers! This is one the best nail clippers I have ever had! My friend has gave me one from this product and it is a great nail clipper.
Nakita T.
Plano, TX
I haven't tried any other company for nail clippers, cause these always seem to do the best job.
They come in different sizes and have different grips which is awesome
Miranda T.
Great, inexpensive, quality product. They are very durable so they last which is good. They are easy to use and work well. I will use them again. It's also easy to get because this brand is everywhere which is nice
Allie➰
Light weight and super easy to use. Perfect for cutting thick or thin toe nails. Bought mine at target for supercheap. I would recommend to someone looking for a nail clipper.
Nicole P.
Monett
We use these clippers @ home, don’t have any problems with them. The kids can use them easily without help also. They are inexpensive and very durable/sharp for the price.
Jennie R.
Delavan, WI
Great nail clippers! Not only can you use them for your toe nails but also your finger nails. Strong and work great. Long lasting since they are stainless. Recommend them!
Alexis M.
Irvine, KY
I love any of Sally hanson products. When looking for any type of nail product weather it be nail clippers, polish remover, or finger nail polish. I always buy Sall Hanson