Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Jensine T.
Jacksonville, FL
These clippers are amazing. Precise, easy to use, affordable, and durable. I've always used these clippers and they last so long. They don't rust or wear down and I don't find myself in the store constantly trying to replace them.
Jaime C.
Jerome , ID
I’m really happy with this product. I love that it has a sleek finish on it so it looks stylish. I’ve been using this product for the last 5 years and I won’t switch to a competing brand. 5 stars!
Tori C.
Indianapolis, IN
These clippers in general are made to last. Living in a house with three other girls my whole life we always needed to cut our nails. I can't remember a time my mom didn't have these around our house. Durable, get the job done & always reliable. I'll always buy these.
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
Just an average nail cutter! Cuts nice and straight and with not too much pressure! I love the style of it it's not big and bulky like most nail cutters I've used, and you only have to by one ever like 5 years! So it's definitely a good price
Alexa G.
Norwalk, CA
These nail clippers are my go to! Love how reliable they are and love that it makes it easy to get out in- growns. Super easy to use. I've been using for years . I would definitely recommend these clippers to others to use too.
Elizabeth V.
Rialto, CA
These toenail clippers are actually really good. I've done a pedicure on my brother with these and they cut his toe nails perfectly with no chipping or anything of that sort. He likes it so much I let him have the clippers lol
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Very good nail clippers. Bought at Walmart. They are very easy to use and very inexpensive. I’ve bought a couple, and Sally Hanson is all I use. Overall a great tool, and I would recommend it to someone.
Emily D.
Wenatchee, WA
Recommend using these on finger or toe nails. I wouldn't say they are exceptionally amazing but I also haven't found a pair like that yet. They are good for what they cost and I see myself being able to use these forever, or until I lose them. I got these at Walgreens
Moniqua S.
Love these clippers. They are easy to grip and cut without leaving pieces hanging off. They cut the nail cleanly. I've been using this brand of clippers for years and they are reasonably priced.
Annette G.
Bend, OR
I purchased this at Walmart so wasnt that pricy. I love how they cut your nails. I also like the fact you dont have to pinch hard to cut the nail. Ive had it for a while now and still works good.