Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Tobia E.
Clarkrange, TN
Great durability. Sharp enough to create a clean cut without tearing the nail. Basically gives my toenails the shape I want so I save a ton of time filing. Bought one pair and haven't had to buy another for over a year.
Alexis A.
Does the job. strong enough to get through my thick gnarly nails...I'm a trail builder and my feet get WRECKED. I've been using this type of clipper for the last 15 years and I would always recommend these to others!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Pamela S.
This is my go to have bough a few times since I always loose it dnt know why. I bought it at Sally's on a quick run get a lot of stuff there value is okay wish it was cheaper I deff have bought for other and recommend as well
Haley W.
Richlands, NC
My husband and I have used the cheapest brand for nail clippers and we tried out Sally Hansen a couple of months ago and we will never go back to what we were using. They are much stronger and way more durable!
Caitlin J.
Does what a toenail trimmer is supposed to do. Sturdy and sharp. I would probably repurchase this once it gets dull or if I need another set. My husband also uses these and likes them.
Yami P.
Lilburn, GA
This nail clippers are good! They don't break easy so you get good value!! Not at all pricy! Very easy to use not hard at all. Am a repeated user! I have like 3. This is something I recommend everyone should have.
Erika B.
Sierra vista , AZ
All I use for everything. Even can be used to buy baby nails. They’re not sharp but not dull. They’re the perfect in-between and cut very regularly. Never had a pair break on me. I’ve had the same pair for at least a year. Worth the investment
Erin H.
Thomaston, GA
I have used this product for years! I even cut my fingernails with it! Very easy to use and does the job right! I will stick to this product because I don't think other brands can compare! I will continue to buy!
Maddy L.
Fantastic!! It cuts my nails into a shape that is great! I don't remember where I bought it. There are no cons to these! It cuts the shape better than alternatives! I would buy again!