Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Rachael K.
These are the only nail clippers my husbands strong toenails have not broken. We have had them for over six months, which is a new record in our house. They are strong & durable. I actually just fought a back up pair to have.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are really great. They’re sharp enough to get a good clean cut. I got this item from Walmart. They’re super easy to use. Good quality for a reasonable price. I would buy it again for sure. I’d definitely give it a try if you’re looking for a new nail clipper
Rebecca L.
Erie
These clippers are very nice! I thought I'd try these after my boyfriend broke the revlon clippers I had because he has thicker nails than I do, he tried these and they worked just fine for him! I would definitely recommend
hallie e.
louisville
There’s nothing really special about these nail clippers. They get the job done and they haven’t broken. I bought mine from Walmart and they’re pretty cheap, the quality is fine but how much can you tell from nail clippers?
Jenna S.
Hadley
I think these are really nice toenail clippers! They were a good price and the product gets the job done. I wouldn’t say I’m in love with these, but they cut my nails nicely and that’s all you can ask for in nail clippers.
Darian R.
Very good nail clipper. I always buy Sally Hansen nail products because they are reliable and good quality. I bought mine at Ulta and couldn’t be happier with them. I would buy it again! I highly recommend this product.
Morgan P.
Wichita
These clippers are easy to use! I usually switch out my clippers every once in a while to keep them clean. I have bought them on several occasions and they do the job. These are the clippers my family have used for ages!
Alexis C.
Noblesville, IN
Sally Hansen is always my go to when it comes to tools like these! She never disappoints that is for sure. They’re easy to use and by far out weigh the competition (especially for the price). I would highly recommend!
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
These nail clippers are a must-have. I’ve always trusted this brand. These clippers are sure to stay sharp, no matter how thick the nail. I will continue to use mine and will definitely repurchase when it comes time!
Jessica B.
So easy to use and stay sharp for an easy cut every time. Leaves a nice clean edge so there isn’t a ton of filing that needs to be done. I’ve been using the same pair for awhile and the sharpness is always on point.