Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Riley C.
If you've never had a pair of clippers just for toenails you need this. These are heavy duty and longer so you get more toenail clipping done at one time. Some toenails are so thick the fingernail clippers have a hard time clipping.
Becca T.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so great! Some nail clippers have a tendency to leave a jagged edge, but these are phenomenal. I always buy these when I inevitably misplace my old pair. I definitely would recommend them!
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
I've never had a problem with these nail clippers. I always had a good experience with these nail clippers, no matter if it's just trying to get a hangnail off for clipping my long nails. I would definitely buy these nail clippers again.
Jensine T.
Jacksonville, FL
These clippers are amazing. Precise, easy to use, affordable, and durable. I've always used these clippers and they last so long. They don't rust or wear down and I don't find myself in the store constantly trying to replace them.
Elizabeth F.
Boston, MA
These work FLAWLESSLY! I have nails that are pretty thick and grow super quickly, so I use toenail clippers on my fingers and toes. I found these to be maneuverable, high quality, and a reasonable price for even a student like me!
angelina r.
They are nice decent nail clippers. I have used these more than once and always go back to them. They work like any nail clipper so very easy to use. They are really good nail clippers and i always find myself going back to them.
Jocelyn G.
This works great to cut them but I don't like the grip on it and wouldn't really recommend them to others to use because you can find just as good for a cheaper price somewhere else in my opinion.
Bailey W.
Union, SC
This is a sharp nail clipper. It definitely cuts nails for you. It does not leave them jagged or anything like that. I would recommend this. It is easy to use and stores away nicely. I will buy this same product if I need more nail clippers.
Sharon F.
Franklin
This toe nail clippers are very easy to use. They cut in to my toe nails with no problem. I would recommend them to everyone to use with soft, hard ,or regular toenails. They will get the job done.
Carina T.
Fort myers , FL
I love this pack because it came with a nail clipper and a toe clipper. I never really noticed the difference between these two until I actually bought this. It is so much easier to clip away and make your nails the perfect length