Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
My preferred brand of toenail clippers. I find that they are built with a sturdier metal or at least a hardier product. My husband has very very thick toenails (we often break toenail clippers and have to replace them). These stand up the best to any abuse that we could possibly give them.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
These clippers aren't a struggle to use it doesn't take a lot of effort to clip your nails you can use one hand and very minimal strength. They last quite a long time also and don't break easily. I would recommend this to others
Anitria M.
Stainlesss steel clippers are great for someone who needs to cut their nails themselves.  I have used this brand before and it was easier.  I also could carry the item in my purse which made it even better.  This brand made doing my pedicure much better
Elicia S.
Sewickley, PA
These are great to have, especially in a three pack as they go missing all the time.  They do their job without any fuss.  The value is good and the clippers stay sharp.  They are easy to use and again is a good value for what you get. I would recommend.
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
Love it works so easy my nails are really thick and its still so easy to use. Do recommend to anybody. Its even easy to get in the hard to reach place like the corners on my toes. I like how its small enough to easily hide also.
Savannah F.
Easy to use and shiny. Cuts any length U want but a con is that it can cut too short but any clippers can do that. I bought mine at Sally's and it works good. I don't think that these are different from any other clippers but I will say they last longer than others
Kati B.
These clippers are easy to hold and do what they are designed to do. These are inexpensive and work wonders. They are easy to use and very user friendly. Doesn't rust and is nice, small and compact. Perfect to take on the go.
Liz D.
Melbourne , FL
Sally Hansen® Clean Cut
These are the only clippers i usr, i went to cosmetology school and these are hough quality, easily sanitized and fit comfortably in your hand.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Strong and durable and easy to use. They are affordable and effective. I am a repeat user! They give me the perfect cut for the perfect pedicure. They are better quality than other brands I have used. I would recommend these!
Haley P.
Draper, UT
I was very satisfied with this purchase!! I bought it at my local Walmart. You can get them at Walmart, target, most local grocery stores, etc. Super great price. I would buy again. Might not have to, they're very durable!