Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Toe nail clippers are toe nail clippers, you can't really get any simpler than that. I'm not picky with which brand I buy because I feel they all work the same way. I've had this clipper for years and it hasn't failed on me so that's good
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is usually my go to brand. I️t works great and easy to use. I will definitely continue to use this brand. A lot of others have bent my nail instead of giving me a clean cut so i love that this one cuts your nail clean and evenly.
Shanetta S.
Raeford, NC
Well its pretty self explanatory on this one!  They are durable enough to withstand my husbands feet lol and that says alot.  I do like using them for my 6 year old as he tends to bite his nails alot and this helps to keep him from doing that.  I wouldn't use any other brand!
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
If I remember correctly, I bought these on target.com. The clippers I got only came in a pack of one, by themselves. They were standard everyday nail clippers, nothing too special. They got the job done, and certainly weren't costly.
Cretia M.
These sally Hanson toenail clippers are my favorite to use . They are easy to use and I will forever buy them ! I don't really use anything other then these specific ones and I do highly recommend buying them for a great pedi !!!
Katelyn D.
Mesa, AZ
Bought these at my local Ulta retail store and these nail clippers have stayed in great shape! Have had them for over a year and they still look band new right out of the box. Great pair of clippers and at such a reasonable price!
Allishia S.
Bremerton
These clippers aren't a struggle to use it doesn't take a lot of effort to clip your nails you can use one hand and very minimal strength. They last quite a long time also and don't break easily. I would recommend this to others
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
Love it works so easy my nails are really thick and its still so easy to use. Do recommend to anybody. Its even easy to get in the hard to reach place like the corners on my toes. I like how its small enough to easily hide also.
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
They are good quality and effortlessly trim nails. They are not pricey and of very good value. This is hands down one of the best affordable nail clippers available. I would recommend these to others seeking a good nail clipper.
Elicia S.
Sewickley, PA
These are great to have, especially in a three pack as they go missing all the time.  They do their job without any fuss.  The value is good and the clippers stay sharp.  They are easy to use and again is a good value for what you get. I would recommend.