Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Olivia B.
Louisville
I love Sally Hansen’s beauty products! This product is great! It’s great quality, well made, and overall great. They do not feel cheap or look cheap either. I totally recommend this product to anyone who wants quality beauty products.
Ashli J.
I have been using the sally Hansen brand stainless toenail clippers for years. They work great and hold up well with many uses! It works just as great as more expensive brands. I would recommend these for an affordable at home mani-pedi!
Peyton B.
I never have a problem with clipping my nails with this nail clipper! and it’s easy to use and easy to clean after use. some other nail clippers from my past would hurt my nail cause they wouldn’t clip but these are just much easier
Mallory B.
Pocatello, ID
I really liked this clipper for how sharp it was and that it gave me a clean line! However, it was too small for my hands and I couldn’t ever get the perfect grip on it. I would buy it again if I could find a larger size of clipper!
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
This nail clipper is awesome. My husband uses it for his very thick nails and it cuts right through and is also able to be used on my brittle nails after acrylic nails have been removed. We have never had an issue and I would recommend to anyone looking for a new clipper.
Hannah Z.
Schofield
It does the job well and has yet to break or gave me a reason to need to buy a new one! I love you the durable quality of this tool! The packaging it comes in is nice as well and it can be purchased at almost any local drugstore!
Amanda L.
Hudson
These work great. They are sharp and not hard to use. Even on thicker nails they work great. They make and straight cut and don’t pinch. I keep these in my purse along with tweezers ect. Never know when they might come in handy
juliette a.
Everyone needs a good toe nail clipper, and this one is my favorite. It’s really easy to use, well priced, and better than many others I’ve tried - because it cuts easily and no matter how many times I drop it it doesn’t break!
Rachael K.
These are the only nail clippers my husbands strong toenails have not broken. We have had them for over six months, which is a new record in our house. They are strong & durable. I actually just fought a back up pair to have.
Alexis H.
La Quinta
Most people have pretty thick toenails, and these do just the job! Very easy to use and doesn’t hurt. A simple product, but does a great job. Cheap so that is a plus! Mine hasn’t yet broken and I’ve had it for a couple years!