Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Kate N.
This is my go to when I need to trim my toe nails. They are a great value, and last a very long time! In fact, my mom still has a pair of sally Hansen clippers that she's owned for years! I would but this again.
Sarai C.
San Jose, CA
I think these are very reliable and great for your nails. They aren't too pricey, I get them at target or Walmart. They are easy to use, and clip very smoothly. I would definitely recommend these to other people.
Leah J.
Grand Blanc , MI
Nail clippers are nail clippers, but this pair of toenail clippers has lasted me awhile. It does not get dull on me and I have had it for three years. Other toenail clippers often get dull and it is difficult to use. I would buy this product again.
Darrell M.
Great overall nail clipper that gets the job done and works just as well as more expensive brands. Got this at CVS which is my usual spot for drugstore care! Sally Hansen always has been reliable and a classic.
Christina C.
Roswell, GA
Just your run of the mill clippers. They work well but are not life changing. I bought them at Target and they had a fair price point. I would probably buy again, unless there was a cheaper alternative available.
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
It's good and strong, ain't gonna break easy. I got it at Walgreens like 3 years ago and still having it. I can't remember the price but for sure I took the cheaper one. I would totally buy it again, when needed.
Cayla M.
Yardley, PA
I actually just used these an hour ago! They are my favorite clippers to use because they are strong enough for my nails! Some "toenail" clippers are barley strong enough to cut fingernails. Highly recommend!!!
Mariah S.
Whenever I need nail clippers and I'm on a budget, Sally Hansen is there. I love all of their products but of course whenever I need to cut my nails and I don't have time for a nail salon, I always use these.
Destiny D.
Columbia
I don't think there's really much to say about a toenail clipper, but they do what they are intended to do, which is clip nails, and are fairly inexpensive and can be found at drugstores and walmart, which is nice.
Liliana M.
Bastrop , TX
I love using this brand for nail clippers. I buy mine at target. The price is good for the and so is the value. The handle is also good! Even my husband like using it. I would definitely stock up and buy more