Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Somer W.
Fort Wayne
They always cut with accuracy and leave my nails trimmed and not sharp. I don’t have to do much as far as rubbing away the sharp bits. They also make it so I can get the job done quickly while my children run around.
Mel F.
Brownsville, TX
I️ really like these nail clippers. They’re the only ones I️ use. I️ am a first time user but I️ would probably never buy another. Other can be very stiff and tough but this one runs smooth. I️ would buy it again.
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Good nail clippers,they get the job done! Easy to use and affordable. There's nothing else to say,they perform the way they are supposed to. I'm sure there are better ones out there but for the price they are good.
Jamie A.
Dubuque, IA
This is affordable and long lasting.  Does the job well.  Can be bought at Target or even a drug store, as well as places such as Ulta.  Very affordable.  I buy several of their grooming products because they are affordable and easy to find.  I would recommend to others.
Isabelle H.
Pretty average clippers. They are available almost anywhere and on the cheap side which makes them 4 stars. It's a bit hard to screw up nail clippers so these are pretty great. Would probably recommend to a friend.
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
I love these clippers I seriously switch between these and trim all the time depending on which is closer to me lol! Definitely would recommend this any day of the week! I am in love with these they are very smooth
Darrell M.
Great overall nail clipper that gets the job done and works just as well as more expensive brands. Got this at CVS which is my usual spot for drugstore care! Sally Hansen always has been reliable and a classic.
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
I don't know if the clippers are weak or my husband's toe nails are super strong, but they broke after one use. Either way, i think they should have lasted a little longer than one use so I wouldn't buy it again.
Kayli G.
Bryan, TX
Great for a quick trim. Basic and simple to use with a good price! Easy to find any almost any store. I never used anything else besides this style or brand. It’s what I’m comfortable with and never lets me down!
Laura K.
Ramey, PA
What else can I say! I always purchase sally Hanson products for my nails, and these nail clippers would just as expected. It gives a clean cut with no ragged edges and easy to handle too! My fav nail care brand!