Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Taylor C.
Elkhart , IN
Very affordable price but don’t let that fool you it is sturdy! I love that it is a pack. Some have grips so when cutting nails it’s easier and won’t slip out hand. I do recommend this brand, though all do the same.
Aylin R.
Pawtucket, RI
I'm pretty picky with my nail clippers because of my constant fear of it rusting (my mom has told me weird stories from the news) but I love these, they really cut very easily & I definitely recommend to everyone :)
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
Love love love! I have had the same pair for a long time. The stainless steel is great quality and easy to sanitize. The price is not bad at all but you are paying for quality. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kelsea L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sally Hansen is pretty much my go-to for any nail grooming necessities. I love these clippers because they don't require much force to clip off my nails and overall appear very sturdy. This can be purchased at ulta, Walmart, target, Walgreens, cvs, etc.
Ashley N.
As someone who has thick nails, this product works very well. Other products will have a hard time cutting through the nail, but this one works extremely well. They were a great value and I will definitely buy again.
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
Sally Hansen is my favorite brand! All product are sturdy and last a long time. The products are never extremely pricey for what you get and always work very well. I always turn to sally when I buy products like so.
Chelsey C.
Love these nail clippers! They definitely do the job! I've never had a problem with them! I would buy these nail clippers again! They are super easy to use! And I also found mine at Walmart but I'm sure you can find them anywhere
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
I love these clippers I seriously switch between these and trim all the time depending on which is closer to me lol! Definitely would recommend this any day of the week! I am in love with these they are very smooth
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Good nail clippers,they get the job done! Easy to use and affordable. There's nothing else to say,they perform the way they are supposed to. I'm sure there are better ones out there but for the price they are good.
Jamie A.
Dubuque, IA
This is affordable and long lasting.  Does the job well.  Can be bought at Target or even a drug store, as well as places such as Ulta.  Very affordable.  I buy several of their grooming products because they are affordable and easy to find.  I would recommend to others.