Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Lisa S.
Good toenail clipper that does the job and keeps my feet looking good. I usually buy it at CVS or Wal-Mart . Works good, a little pricey if not purchased on sale. Overall satisfied with Sally Hansen products always and would definitely buy it again
Genesis Alejandra R.
El Paso, TX
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
These clippers are very durable and extremely easy to use. Whenever I give myself a mani/pedi these are for sure part of my routine. They're very affordable and a great value for what you pay. I picked mine up from a local CVS. Definitely a product i recommend to others.
Aurielle B.
These clippers are pretty durable. I’ve been using one pair for a while and they haven’t broken or been chipped. The clippers are easy to use too.  The only down side to these clippers is that they are a bit bulky. If your toenails are smaller, they may be a bit too large.
Tiffany Y.
Cerritos, CA
I know this is gross but I use the toenail clippers on my fingernails as well (why buy two nail clippers when you can just use one). Just wash it afterwards! These nail clippers are strong and durable and easy to clean as well! 3 pack helps since I tend to lose everything I own.
Petra A.
Cypress, TX
They are reasonably priced, and last a LONG time, if you don't lose them. The design is simple and easy to understand. The nail clipper is cheaper than the competition and has lasted me around 6 months so far and it's still working well, would defiantly recommend.
Chelsey C.
Meadville
Very durable also very affordable. Recommend Sally Henson to anyone for to check out they have amazing products and they are always super affordable and easy to find at the local drugstores!
samone T.
Columbia
For the price it well worth getting 3 for the price. I️ don’t really have a problem with using fingernail clippers for my toenails but it’s actually better if I have toenail clippers instead . And I️ was able to give the other 2 to my family to try since they don’t like certain nail clippers they absolutely loved them. Great buy
bonita l.
Saltsburg, PA
i LOVE Sally Hansen toenail clippers! I was really surprised at how good the value of this product is,s ince it wasnt too expensive. I think its a lot easier to use then other clippers, although this is my first time using it so we will see the more i use it!
Sara B.
Silver Point
It really gets underneath and on the sides easy. I was surprised I liked it. Most clippers are just that, they work after pulling every which way and biting your lip and all kinds of crazy things just to get those hard to reach areas. This works with ease for me.