Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Blade B.
Great sharp nail clipper that just clips your nails in one second then you can go about your day. Perfect for keeping in your purse for whenever you have a hangnail or a piece of dry skin coming up.
Becca D.
San Diego
This product is great for every day use. The clippers are sharp and easy to use. I would like it a little better if the clip was a little bit wider. I really enjoy using the Sally Hansen brand. It's very reliable.
Meagan L.
Greenbrier, AR
As far as toenail clippers go, these were great! Great quality, and won't break after a few uses like cheaper brands would. This was my first time to use Sally Hansen, and I'd definitely buy this brand again. I'd recommend these clippers to others.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
These clippers are very easy to use and have lasted me years. They aren't too pricey and are of great value. I bought mine from Walmart and am very glad that I bought them. They are great to use and I recommend them if you need some good nail clippers.
Destiny S.
Corp Christi, TX
This works really well. I usually do not do too much to my nails. I do like to keep them really short because I love to play my guitar. This clipper works very well and I do recommend it.
Elaina W.
minneapolis
Gets the job done! Very nice because it does not rust like other brands do. Folds for a very nice storage. This brand is so trustworthy! I bought mine at a target and the price was very fair. I would recommend!
lacey t.
Lake city, MI
I wasnt to fond of this product, it was overpriced and broke easily. First time user and will be the last. I don't recommend this product to anyone. They was easy to use but also easy to break. Clipped came apart easy. They didn't cut very well either
Angelina H.
Not the three back but exact one does it job doesn't cause extra breakage. Good cutting angle. I had bought mine at sally beauty and honestly it's pretty great for a nail clipper would buy again but last long.
Katherine C.
starkville
A curved nail flipper is the best. Make sure to cut just the top of the nail and not the sides, leave that for filing to get a more defined shape. I keep my nails short and round, but I have tried a square shape before but prefer a more natural curve.
Erynn F.
These clippers are great! The actual clipper part has stayed sharp for over 6 months now, which is so nice because you don't rip nails or end up with rough edges. They are great clippers and I'd definitely recommend them to others! Buy these!!