Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Ashley J.
These are so sturdy and heavy duty. I love the handle one these because it's easy to grip. The price is great and they cut very well. You can find these at most pharmacies or beauty stores. I highly recommend.
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love these clippers they are very good for clipping and shaping nails! I love the packaging and it's so easy to use! I love how it comes with 3 because I tend to lend mine out or I lose them but this definitely helps so I always have a pair of nail clippers at all times!
Yvette W.
My mother and I used these for years. They are well made and does a great job clipping my nails. We have so many if them. The price is fair. They are well needed for keeping your nails in good shape. They are a must have! They are great quality and I will continue to use these for manicures.
Cecilia S.
Very nice durable clipper. Very easy to use it is not hard on the nails at all. I have used it for a long time and it still works good as new never had any issues it is small enough to easily get in to corners of nails. Definitely my go to clipper and would absolutely buy again.
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
These work pretty well. They get through the nail, rather than just nipping at it like some brands. I got these for pretty cheap at Walmart and will define my get another pair If these were to break.
Timia W.
Moreno Valley, CA
SUPER TOUGH !!these will last you a good while.I've never buffered or filed my nail and i used to eat those gummies so my nails are pretty strong.actually they are so strong that they break clippers all the time so to find one that could withstand it was magical to say the least
Samantha V.
Not sure how to review nail clippers buuuut this is the only brand my mom ever bought, so it's the only brand I ended up buying. They get the job done and if taken care of properly they do not rust.
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use these for my hands to get a square shape. They're good and easy to use. I like how well they are made and they are pretty well priced. I don't see much difference in nail clippers, I just always opt for one with a straight edge. This one works great, no complaints.
Lisa S.
Oklahoma City
I bought this product for both the male and female family members. Everyone has a different thickness of toe nail and these clippers worked well for all of us. I keep them in the most used bathroom and they do not rust through the moisture of all the steamy showers and baths.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Easy to find in the store, reasonable prices and strong product.  They offer many different kinds of clippers so you can choose what works well for your nail, not just a standard for everyone.  I like the strength of these clippers and that I never feel like they will break or bend!