Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Laura A.
Austin, MN
This toe nail clipper does its job. It easily cuts nails and stays sharp after repeated use. The nail clipper is a good reasonable price for the quality of nail clipper it is. I will definitely purchase this product again when I need to replace my current nail clipper.
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
This product gets the job done , and helps me cut my nails perfectly straight across. The only problem I have is that they are really heavy and super sharp. I have cut myself with them a couple of times. Just be super careful when using.
Takia M.
These nail clippers has nice blades so that they clip easy. Other toe nail clippers a dull and they do not clip they toenails all the way through. Some pros are the blades,grip.some cons are the proper way to use them. I will recommend these over any other toenail clippers.

Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Toe nail clippers are toe nail clippers, you can't really get any simpler than that. I'm not picky with which brand I buy because I feel they all work the same way. I've had this clipper for years and it hasn't failed on me so that's good
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is usually my go to brand. I️t works great and easy to use. I will definitely continue to use this brand. A lot of others have bent my nail instead of giving me a clean cut so i love that this one cuts your nail clean and evenly.
Shanetta S.
Raeford, NC
Well its pretty self explanatory on this one!  They are durable enough to withstand my husbands feet lol and that says alot.  I do like using them for my 6 year old as he tends to bite his nails alot and this helps to keep him from doing that.  I wouldn't use any other brand!
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
If I remember correctly, I bought these on target.com. The clippers I got only came in a pack of one, by themselves. They were standard everyday nail clippers, nothing too special. They got the job done, and certainly weren't costly.
Katelyn D.
Mesa, AZ
Bought these at my local Ulta retail store and these nail clippers have stayed in great shape! Have had them for over a year and they still look band new right out of the box. Great pair of clippers and at such a reasonable price!
Cretia M.
These sally Hanson toenail clippers are my favorite to use . They are easy to use and I will forever buy them ! I don't really use anything other then these specific ones and I do highly recommend buying them for a great pedi !!!
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
Love it works so easy my nails are really thick and its still so easy to use. Do recommend to anybody. Its even easy to get in the hard to reach place like the corners on my toes. I like how its small enough to easily hide also.