Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
These are phenomenal clippers. They can get anywhere from a big, to a little hang nail. It’s always practical to have one, or more pairs of fingernail clippers somewhere. You never know when you’ll need them.
TAMMY B.
I only buy the single pack of these clippers. They cut great and clean most of the time. I rarely have to use a finger nail file to smooth out the nail. This is a good product. I think the price is a little high for the clippers. I would buy this product again.
Anna D.
Rumford, ME
These are great clippers, but I also feel like you can't really go wrong with nail clippers because they are all kind of similar. I do really like the fit around the nail but if you have large nails, these may not be the clippers for you
Julia K.
Swanzey
Basic nail clippers. They do the job. I bought them at target and they work just the same as any other nail clippers I've used. However, they came in a 3 pack so it was great to have some to keep in the car and at home and in my purse for whenever I needed them. Also, the price was good and everyone needs nail clippers... right?
Marsha W.
Mabank, TX
The perfect size for those hard to reach places.  I love the way these fit beautifully in the hands and I don't have to worry about clipping or snipping away to much.  Allows for the perfect pedicure every time I use them.  I really appreciate the stainless steel which is very easy to clean and doesn't rust.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
These are very good nail clippers. I do not clip my fingernails but these work great on toenails. I am not the person who spends a lot of time on manicures and pedicures, so in my opinion these are great. I will be buying again.
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
I think every time I look for a nail clipper I go to this model. The one thing that I will point out about this clipper is that it does not rust. I've had mine for 4 years and hasn't rust. Definitely a great value for durability. I will add that I do toss this in water with bleach after every use and keeps it clean.
laura P.
Islandia
I really love this nail clipper it’s not like any other one I bought it in Walmart and CVS it’s not pricey a really good value the good thing about it is that it doesn’t damage the nail and I would totally buy it again because it just makes a really nice clean cut to the nail it’s not crazy at all it does it’s job
'Shaundra Y.
Decent pair of nail clippers. I used them when I am in-between manicures from the local nail salon. They are sturdy and easy to grip, but I do feel that they become dull after a few uses. Or perhaps, I just came across a bad pair. I would definitely recommend due to low cost and the ability to get the job done.
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
The stainless steel clippers are tough and easy to use. Also the steel makes it easiest to disinfect...to avoid any issues with future uses! The pair I have have the little thing that slides out with an attached steel file and pointy piece that's great for pushing back cuticles.