Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Miranda C.
Seekonk
You really can’t go wrong for the price and quality. I think I have a few sally hansen brand nail clippers because they don’t fall apart and you never know when you’ll need one!
Jessica Z.
Charlotte , NC
These are pretty decent they get the job done. I bought it at Target for a decent price I know it will last me a long time so the price it decent. This was the 1st time I purchased them. They were an average clipper size.
Amy C.
Salem
These toenail clippers are perfect for what they are intended. Some clippers get work out quickly or get dull. I don’t usually have that problem with this brand.
Jennie J.
modesto
This is the only brand I have used since I was younger and it made me happy to see that a lot of professionals use these as well. Very easy to use and cheap in my opinion.
Crystal A.
There’s not too much to say about these clippers except that they do what they were made to do. Ive has mine for about 2 years and they are just as sturdy as they were when I bought them. I would buy them again if needed.
Erika B.
Sierra vista, AZ
All I use for everything. Even can be used to buy baby nails. They’re not sharp but not dull. They’re the perfect in-between and cut very regularly. Never had a pair break on me. I’ve had the same pair for at least a year. Worth the investment
Safa I.
anahiem
Works amazingly! Doesn’t crack my nail or hurt to cut works perfectly well! Recommend highly! Sally hansen is an amazing brand nail cutter and nail polish as well!!!!
Krissy M.
United states
They have lasted me forever without going dull and the only reason I had to buy another pair was because my fiance took them away to school with him. So now we own 2
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
My husband has extremely thick toe nails and these are the only clippers that will cut them without breaking. I definitely recommend. They are such good quality.
Heaven S.
Edinburgh
These are cheap and get the job done. They are very tiny and don’t come with any sort of case, so they’re very easy to misplace. I’ve bought several replacements.