Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love these clippers they are very good for clipping and shaping nails! I love the packaging and it's so easy to use! I love how it comes with 3 because I tend to lend mine out or I lose them but this definitely helps so I always have a pair of nail clippers at all times!
Timia W.
Moreno Valley, CA
SUPER TOUGH !!these will last you a good while.I've never buffered or filed my nail and i used to eat those gummies so my nails are pretty strong.actually they are so strong that they break clippers all the time so to find one that could withstand it was magical to say the least
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use these for my hands to get a square shape. They're good and easy to use. I like how well they are made and they are pretty well priced. I don't see much difference in nail clippers, I just always opt for one with a straight edge. This one works great, no complaints.
Lisa S.
Oklahoma City
I bought this product for both the male and female family members. Everyone has a different thickness of toe nail and these clippers worked well for all of us. I keep them in the most used bathroom and they do not rust through the moisture of all the steamy showers and baths.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Easy to find in the store, reasonable prices and strong product.  They offer many different kinds of clippers so you can choose what works well for your nail, not just a standard for everyone.  I like the strength of these clippers and that I never feel like they will break or bend!
Genesis A.
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Rachel L.
Somerset, KY
This product is very nice and affordable to use. Out of all the nail clippers I have bought these are for sure  my favorite. I bought it at my local Walmart and I have used It ever since. I am a repeat user because I love this product s much. they're very affordable.
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
Love them there nice a big for me to use on my feet and my hands had them for years I've stepped on them and more and they've never broken except that they are so good my sister steals them from.me!
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
Very effective. It cuts very cleanly, and it is good and sturdy. The only problem I have with it is it's not long enough to cut a nail with one clip. I have to clip a few times, but that isn't a very bad con.
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
These clippers are very durable and extremely easy to use. Whenever I give myself a mani/pedi these are for sure part of my routine. They're very affordable and a great value for what you pay. I picked mine up from a local CVS. Definitely a product i recommend to others.