Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Anmarie L.
have tried many different nail clippers and these are the best. There are two important things in which this clippers differs from others. First, the grip is excellent. The handle, as another reviewer pointed out, fans out towards the tip and provides nice grip for your thumb. Secondly, the blade area is wide and provides a good cutting edge.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
This product works really well and lasts a considerable amount of time before needing to be replaced. I've used the same couple pairs of nail clippers for years and never have had to replace them! Good quality!
Breyanna J.
Long Beach, CA
I really love these nail clippers they are very sharpe no need for to much pressure and the price is just right I bought this product from dally Hanson online and I recommend this product for everyone who just need to clip there nails without and harsh pressure this is your kinda item
Ashley J.
These are so sturdy and heavy duty. I love the handle one these because it's easy to grip. The price is great and they cut very well. You can find these at most pharmacies or beauty stores. I highly recommend.
Mario L.
I love Sally Hansen's products.  The nail clippers are strong and durable.  I buy them at Target or Walmart.  I look for the best price before I purchase it.  It is easy to use and lasts a long time.  I throw them out every three months, so it is convenient to get the three pack.
Cecilia S.
Very nice durable clipper. Very easy to use it is not hard on the nails at all. I have used it for a long time and it still works good as new never had any issues it is small enough to easily get in to corners of nails. Definitely my go to clipper and would absolutely buy again.
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love these clippers they are very good for clipping and shaping nails! I love the packaging and it's so easy to use! I love how it comes with 3 because I tend to lend mine out or I lose them but this definitely helps so I always have a pair of nail clippers at all times!
Yvette W.
My mother and I used these for years. They are well made and does a great job clipping my nails. We have so many if them. The price is fair. They are well needed for keeping your nails in good shape. They are a must have! They are great quality and I will continue to use these for manicures.
Timia W.
Moreno Valley, CA
SUPER TOUGH !!these will last you a good while.I've never buffered or filed my nail and i used to eat those gummies so my nails are pretty strong.actually they are so strong that they break clippers all the time so to find one that could withstand it was magical to say the least
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use these for my hands to get a square shape. They're good and easy to use. I like how well they are made and they are pretty well priced. I don't see much difference in nail clippers, I just always opt for one with a straight edge. This one works great, no complaints.