Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Rhiannon P.
These toenail clippers work great even for the thicker nails. I’m a cosmetologist and do some pedicures at work. These work great and are easily sanitized properly.
Melissa R.
These clippers stay sharp and are able to clip my toenails in one try. My nails tend to be very thick, so this is sometimes diffi uktwith otger clippers, but not with these.
Brittany R.
Madisonville, TN
Toenail clippers are my favorite, even got my finger claws 😉 they are big and easy to maneuver, sharp & leave clean cuts. Probably have 5 floating around my house!
Hayley G.
It’s jut a pack of nail clippers it works fine for me. I have had other ones that are much easier to use with a better grip but like I said it is just to clip nails
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
I’m not so sure a 3 pack was worth the money. I don’t see a need to have 3 clippers but I didn’t want to pass on the savings for buying 3 at once. I guess I have a lifetime supply now
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
I don’t really know how to review toenail clippers. They had a decent value, were relatively inexpensive. I purchased mine at Walmart, and they seem like any other pair of clippers.
Guadalupe R.
Santa Ana, CA
Handy, works super well just as it’s of their products do. I highly recommend them, especially if you’re not looking for something a little more affordable
Sarah O.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This nail clipper works very well. It never gets dull and has never rusted. I’ve had mine for a few years and it works better than ones I have bought more recently. I would buy this product again if needed.
Miranda C.
Seekonk
You really can’t go wrong for the price and quality. I think I have a few sally hansen brand nail clippers because they don’t fall apart and you never know when you’ll need one!
Amy C.
Salem
These toenail clippers are perfect for what they are intended. Some clippers get work out quickly or get dull. I don’t usually have that problem with this brand.