Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
Sometimes certain clippers just don't do the job. Not that any girl wants to admit it. But, my toenails can become very thick and hard to clip if I'm not using the right brand of clippers. I've found that these work really well and takes whatever off in just one try. Always a clean cut and my nails always end up looking fabulous.
Trixie D.
Pasadena, TX
Love this product. It does the job well and won't break your wallet, either. They stay sharp for years, so you only have to buy a pair every once in a blue moon.  Easy to use, and sturdily made. Cheaper nail clippers sometimes have too much give in the handle when you press down, making it easier to slip. With these, I have never encountered that issue. Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and durable pair of clippers.
Carol T.
Thibodaux
Awesome product! I don’t think I have used any other brand. I bought it at Walmart, it’s decently priced. I think it’s a great quality product and easy to use. I would definitely buy it again! I love it!
Emanda c.
Arlington
Why is it that every time we have a okay people we don't have to use tweezers for everything like sometimes people used trailers on their eyebrows on their toes on their hands on their dogs and all that but that's crazy but anyways about the item LOL LOL LOL I like to have them around the house so my kids lose them all the time so I keep a bunch of them so yeah I'm pretty sure everybody in America has them and then we lose them we buy more
JimiLeigh P.
Charlotte, NC
I use these awesome clippers anytime I need a in home mani/pedi. I know nail salons are a pretty penny and I have to always look complete with my nails done... so doing my nails at home helps me save some cash. These are affordable and obviously last a life time! They help make every mani/pedi complete like you just walked out of the salon! Purchase them at your local Walmart, drugstore, etc.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I'm so anal/OCD about my nails, and I love at home mani/pedis! I love Sally Hansen and majority of her nail polishes, nail products, and treatment kits. It's a brand that I will forever trust and invest my money into. These clippers have lasted me for years, and hold up well with constant usage and washes. They are of great quality and definitely get the job done.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
These clippers work great, and dont break the bank.  I know that there are cuter shapes and colours out there, but honestly, this is all that you need!  they dont hurt your hand to use, are nice and sharp, and I love that they are inexpensive enough that you can easly add them to a gift basket (In case you want to create a manicure or  basket for someone)
TAMMY B.
I only buy the single pack of these clippers. They cut great and clean most of the time. I rarely have to use a finger nail file to smooth out the nail. This is a good product. I think the price is a little high for the clippers. I would buy this product again.
Catalina U.
Redmond , WA
I love that it comes in a pack of three. I have one for when I travel, at home, and a replacement for when I lose or misplace the other two. It's easy to use and cuts toenails super easy and round, with others I have to cut one toenail three times and with this one, I can do it all at once. Easy to use, even if you have hard and thick nails.
Anna D.
Rumford, ME
These are great clippers, but I also feel like you can't really go wrong with nail clippers because they are all kind of similar. I do really like the fit around the nail but if you have large nails, these may not be the clippers for you