Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Sarah K.
Super convenient to purchase and affordable! Available at most drug stores and grocery stores! Basic necessity for a solid nail grooming kit. Well made and easy to use. Love the packaging!
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Tayzshia F.
Lemoore
I use these toenail clippers every two weeks to keep my nails trimmed I love them they’re easy to use don’t hurt or cut you even getting close to the skin they’re also super affordable and I’d buy if I ever lost mine
Jessica S.
Kinsman , OH
This nail clipper gets the job done! It always cleanly cuts my nails without damaging them in any way. Sometimes nail clippers are hard to use and this one is easy and doesn’t get stuck or anything.
Melanie R.
It works as expected. It is much more higher quality than other nail clippers I have used in the past. I purchased it at my local drugstore. First time buyer. I would recommend to family and friends in the future.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I mean it’s cheap , affordable and gets the job done... it’s big for the toe and easy to store and access... i would recommend this product my dudes , you can go get it anywhere that has a beauty / hygienic section
Becca D.
San Diego
This product is great for every day use. The clippers are sharp and easy to use. I would like it a little better if the clip was a little bit wider. I really enjoy using the Sally Hansen brand. It's very reliable.
Dejah K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
As a nail tech you need a lot of basic toenail clippers. I like metal because it’s reusable and can use multiple times. This are long lasting but i have 6 pack just in case i lose some or they break by some chance.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I have used this brand of nail clippers for years and have never wanted to try any other. I recommend getting a pack of them with more than one nail clipper if you are like me and tend to lose your nail clippers.
Danielle C.
Killeen
Sally Hansen is the only brand nail clipper I’ve found that doesn’t break after only a couple uses. They’re much stronger than the other brands! Strong yet easy to use on the little fingers of my two little ones!