Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
they’re just clippers, nothing special. very cheap though!! i get mine at the dollar store. i honestly wouldn’t recommend just because i’ve had to buy 3 pairs from them breaking.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
They cut nails. What more can you ask? Easy to use and hold which is nice because my hands are small. But they get the job done! Hold well ive had the same pair for quite a while
Mandi S.
These clippers are fine. They work. I wish they were a bit wider since they are for toe nails. They seemed to not be as sharp even quickly after buying them and using them a bit.
Smile A.
This is a great clipper. It’s very movable and can get into the toughest places in your fingers or toes. This is the best clipper I’ve had compared to previous ones. It’s also a good price, not too pricey!
Reneesa A.
Very strong and useful clipper. I love the straight cutter
i always use this brand nothing else very easy to use will last you a long time. I use nothing but this brand
Stephanie M.
Clinton, MD
I love the Sally Hansen Toenail clippers.  The are worth the price and I need the multi pack because not only do I love them but my husband take them from place to place in the house.  They are sturdy and sharp enough and I would purchase. Give you an even cut to your toenails.!
Victoria S.
Amarillo, TX
Great pair of nail clippers! The never get dull and cut my families nails so good! They last so long the only time I ever have to buy a new pair is because I have lost the ones that I have!
Kayla A.
red boiling springs
These are one of the most affective toenail clippers I am a repeat user for them.. very easy to use not hard at all. I bought mine at Walmart it wasn’t to bad in price and I would definitely buy it again
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
The first time I saw a Sally Hansen product was actually in Sally's beauty supply store. The quality of the clippers are above average, and I do mean better than the Dollar Tree
Maggie A.
Tampa, FL
Great for your average and daily nail clippings. Very durable. Have had them for quite some time now. Sally Hansen always has reasonable prices too compared to alot of other brands.