Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Danielle C.
Killeen
Sally Hansen is the only brand nail clipper I’ve found that doesn’t break after only a couple uses. They’re much stronger than the other brands! Strong yet easy to use on the little fingers of my two little ones!
Alaa A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s alright works fine I would buy again I bought it from Meijer. You want your nails cut buy this repeat user. It’s amazing it cuts your nails. Cons are having to write this review.
Erika C.
Wasco, IL
These toe nail clippers do their job and are a pretty good value for the quality. I am a repeated user as I always lose these all the time. It is easy to use and I would buy all over again. I recommend to others
Elaina W.
minneapolis
Gets the job done! Very nice because it does not rust like other brands do. Folds for a very nice storage. This brand is so trustworthy! I bought mine at a target and the price was very fair. I would recommend!
Larissa W.
yelm
These work great. I’ve had them for quiet some time. Not sure if you can sharpen them or even if you can but mine are pretty old and still do fine. I clean them every time as well.
Adrienne V.
Henryetta
Nail clippers are nail clippers to me. They all work the same. So I guess I can say I really like these. They’re easy to use and cut pretty good. Not any of that dull clipping that leaves your nails damaged.
Jenna W.
New York
Basic clippers. Nothing big or fancy, gets the job done. A little too much for the product tbh, but could be worse. All in all just average product, nothing to get worked up over.
Morgan M.
Millington
This nail took is very useful , or for me anyways. It helps with hangnails and much more, they also can help those with ingrown nails. I know from experience. It really helps me in many ways. Would recommend
Mandi S.
These clippers are fine. They work. I wish they were a bit wider since they are for toe nails. They seemed to not be as sharp even quickly after buying them and using them a bit.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
They cut nails. What more can you ask? Easy to use and hold which is nice because my hands are small. But they get the job done! Hold well ive had the same pair for quite a while