Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Kayla A.
red boiling springs
These are one of the most affective toenail clippers I am a repeat user for them.. very easy to use not hard at all. I bought mine at Walmart it wasn’t to bad in price and I would definitely buy it again
Victoria S.
Amarillo, TX
Great pair of nail clippers! The never get dull and cut my families nails so good! They last so long the only time I ever have to buy a new pair is because I have lost the ones that I have!
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
The first time I saw a Sally Hansen product was actually in Sally's beauty supply store. The quality of the clippers are above average, and I do mean better than the Dollar Tree
Maggie A.
Tampa, FL
Great for your average and daily nail clippings. Very durable. Have had them for quite some time now. Sally Hansen always has reasonable prices too compared to alot of other brands.
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
Best toe nail clippers. They never go dull. And always have a clean cut. My husband and i both use the same clippers so they get double wear down and they have yet to fail me.
Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
My husband is diabetic and his toenails are extremely thick and difficult to cut and there are the only brand that I have found that cuts through without breaking the clippers
Zoe M.
Corona
Just your run of the mile toenail clippers.
They are a little more pricey than store brands, but they get the job done, and are comfortable to hold. Will be purchasing again!
Brittany D.
These clippers were given to me as a gift, they work pretty well. I do my own pedicures is having a reliable clipper around is a must. I would recommend these clippers to anyone who needs a good pair.
Amanda P.
I like this product I like sally Hansen I think there nail clippers are made well. The cut it never dulls n its shape is so much more realistic then other nail clippers are.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
Great nail clippers. My pair has lasted me for a long time without dulling which I love. I will for sure be repurchasing once they have started to show signs of getting dull.