Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
These nail clippers work pretty well! I thought they were affordable and I am a repeat user! I like that they are easy to hold and they aren’t too expensive! I would recommend them and I would buy them again!
💋Tiffany💋 E.
Antelope, CA
Just your average nail clippers! Have had these for years and they are still going strong! You can buy them at Walmart, Target, anywhere really. They are afford and i would definitely recommend them to anyone
Kels ✨.
Palmdale
This product is flawless in its own way and i think everyone needs to try this product out. I love that it comes in a pack of six and i also love how its easy to use. You can get this from walmart or target.
Julia T.
Carson, CA
My clippers always disappear! I blame my kids they take everything thinking it is theirs too. With this pack if they take one well surprise I got another one. It is not expensive and be found at any drug store.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
These finger nail and toe nail clippers are a must in our home. I buy them for our local Walmart. Very easy to use and much better than alternative nail clippers!! I would buy again and again! I love them.
Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
I always keep my nails short but they grow so quickly and it’s hard to find a nail clipper that is easy to hold, clip without breakage, and cost effective. This product is definitely all of those things!!
Natasha E.
Azusa
I like using this pack of toe nail clippers for basic usage, the clippers are strong and sturdy. I like how it comes in a pack of three because that means my husband can have one just for him and not steal
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I have super thick toe nails (thanks dad)😒 and these clippers cut through them very well. I would suggest cutting after a shower if you have issues with your toes usually but highly recommend. Good quality
Vanessa R.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this thing. Nail clippings no longer fly out of my nail clippers. They can fall out of the front so you just have to be careful. The sides pop down for east removal. I have no issues with the blade.
Lindsey P.
Morley
They are very sturdy! Very easy to grip and i never have a problem! Not pricey at all, very affordable! I think for what its used for its great! Sallys beauty supply and walmart are where i buy them!