Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Katharine C.
Tucson
These nail clippers work great! Very sharp and easy to use in comparison to other brands. I highly recommend these toe nail clippers. I have had them for months and they cut as well as the first time. I bought them at Walmart but I can imagine you could find them anywhere.
Katti M.
Fredonia
Works get and never had a problem with it at all the beat nail clips i ever had it was my first time buying this product it cut nice and it never stop working afer a while my product like this would cut my nails after a while i wound recommend this to family and friends
Kayla D.
Oceanside
These nail clippers I have been using for years now thanks to my momma. I have been a repeat user for awhile now. They very easy to use and get the job done for my toe nails. I mean yes, they can compare, but since I’ve always used this brand I won’t bother. Highly recommend!
Karla V.
Love the nail clipper the quality is great. Most of all it gets the job done. The blade is wide so it’s easier to trim. It’s easy to use it’s just like every other nail clipper. I do however think that there are more affordable nail clippers that do the same exact thing.
Evelyn S.
This product is not bad. I love it because it cuts your toenails easily and it doesn’t harm your toes or nails. the only thing I dislike is it doesn’t come with a small tool to remove dirt from deep parts of the nail. but overall, I like it and i would buy it again
Meghan N.
Calimesa, CA
Very good nail clipper. It does what I need it to do. I also really like the fact that it is stainless steel so I don’t have to worry about them rusting if they get wet in the bathroom. I’d defiantly buy again but the first ones I’ve purchase are still good.
Grace L.
The price was great!! The product was okay. I would most likely not buy again. It is not the best nail clipper I’ve ever had, but I was a deal for the price. I bought it at my Walmart. I would suggest this if you are looking for a cheap temporary product.
Lexie G.
San jose, CA
My nails are super thick so I need a really good quality set of clippers to get the job done. These ones definitely do that with ease and simplicity. I highly recommend these for toenail clippers or even just nail clippers if you have thick nails like me.
Crystal F.
This is a nice product! Cuts my toenails perfectly. I like the shape of the clippers which makes it easy to hold. I’ve had mine for a couple of years and they are still like new! The price is nice too! I would buy this pair again if mine needed replaced.
Emily M.
These toe nail clippers do there job. I wouldn’t say they’re anything special, but they aren’t hard to use. They haven’t broken like some past I’ve had. I bought these a very long time ago, so I don’t remember where or how much. I would recommend them to anyone, though I don’t have anything to compare too.