Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Nicole I.
Ottawa
Just a normal handy dandy nail clipper that everyone needs.. not that pricey and good quality had mine fore more then 3 years and works great still .. don’t have any issues with it which is great
Cathy D.
This clipper works and does the job it’s supposed to do. It is made out of product that is easy to clean and store. I wish the handles fit in my hand a little better but overall they work well. Also, i wish these came in a cute colour.
Delta S.
Very good toe nail clippers I don't really think you can go wrong but they are very strong and would recommend if you need a pair and these will do exactly what you need
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
This nail clipper gets the job done. My only complaint is that the plastic catcher doesn't fit as snug as it should, so it'll come unhinged and get your nail clippings everywhere. I think we've all been there so no big deal. The clipper itself is sharp though so it's not a "Clip 'N Catch", it's just a "Clip 'N" no Catch.
Linda S.
Medicine Hat
Well, I always have problems with these finger or the toe nail clippers. I can buy them myself brand new. In a drug store, at Walmart or even the dollar store and it dosnt matter they just don't work for me. No brand does. Just one of those things. Someone needs to make a, nice pair of fingers nail clippers and a really nice pair of toe nail clippers. Sorry Sally Hansen nothing personal.
Tanya L.
Edmonton , AB
This is an awesome clipper, i have stubborn toe nails.. I know its gross to say but sometimes mine like to grow inwards. This does the trick, it helps cut them down and its a smooth application. This is the first time I've used it, yes I would defiantly request this to others. I actually gave a pair to my brother for Christmas .
Ronnie H.
the best (hand) nail clippers I have ever used. I like to keep my nails and toes looking clean, so I use them often. I also have the fastest growing and longest cuticles, so I must cut them. These clippers cut cuticles the best of any clipper I have ever used. And I have tried them all.
Yzabel D.
Ottawa, ON
In my personal opinion, you can’t just use cheap 1$ nail clippers, you buy a quality pair and then you have them for a very long time and they do the job well with a clean cut rather than a bad job using cheap little clippers. Sally Hansen has great mani pedi products that all work very well.
Chloe C.
Very good tool for your nails as they are very easy to use. I prefer these clippers to any other ones as they are sharp and get your nail off in one. I bought these from Boots. The only con is that they are small compared to other clippers. However, I would definitely recommend to others.
Stef L.
sonora
Es en un buen corta uñas para las uñas de manos...

su forma es especial también para cortar uñeros de la mano......
es muy dificil de conseguir debido a que tiene mucha demanda......
su precio es algo elevado pero vale mucho la pena tenerlo en tu kit de mani