Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Courtney F.
Midland
These clippers work great and are super sharp. The lever folds up nicely and works easily. They can cut through even the thickest of toe and fingernails. Easy to clean and doesn’t seem to jam much. Highly recommend
Kaitlin M.
Kentville, N.S.
Really sturdy nail clippers so you don’t have to worry about them falling apart. I got mine at Walmart, but you can get them at almost any drugstore. They work really well, and haven’t had a problem with them.
Olivia M.
Merseyside, Prescot
When it comes to nails you can always rely on this brand it’s they are lovely they cut my nails amazingly better than many other brands that I have tried would recommend these if your looking for some more
Jess K.
Calgary , AB
I like these clippers because they're easy to handle and hold. I have very long acrylic nails, so it can be tricky to maneuver certain things like this.

They're stainless steal too, which is nice if they get wet or spilled on and/or put away wet, they will not rust or corrode.
Amanda C.
Good spring metal that keeps it's edge and doesn't get dull quickly. If you can keep your male house mates from using them as wire cutters they will last forever.
Melanie S.
Scarborough, ON
As toenail clippers go, these have got to be the best I've used in years.  Easy to find at the local drugstore.  They are mid-level in price, so it won't hurt the bank if you lose them.  I find that they stay sharp longer than the bargain brands available.
Lucy D.
Brampton , ON
A great product it's sturdy and Durable. Our use this product and all family members and deathly recommend to anyone who is looking for a durable nail clipper. Price point is reasonable and packaging simple. Are usually find this product at a Walmart store or a local drugstore.
•Emma• E.
I loved this clipper! It works so good! It is just such a better one because is clips way easier than others . The pros are that it clips nicely and can get in those small corners but the con is that this clipper is heavy. I would buy again and I like the shiny silver color:)
kirsten c.
cape town
This product is good for keeping your nails short . I am a repetitive user of this product.I advice all my friends to get it. It's easy to find at any drug store and grocery market.it is a bit pricey but value for ones money. I would definitely buy it again
Tamana S.
I did not buy the 3 pack but I did purchase the one pack. It was a decent pair of nail clippers. It did the job right but I just wish it had a grip so that it is a little more comfortable to use. That's the only thing I would want to change.