Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Hannah M.
Washington, IL
These really give you a clean cut. They don’t leave behind those little snags that you get with cheaper styled clippers. I would recommend these to anyone in a home or business. The value is good for what you pay. I would buy these again once mine become dul.
Melissa B.
I love their nail products you can pretty much find anything in their brand to face coats nail growth coats. They have absolutely everything when he goes to nail clippers and nail filer's. I do recommend them to others as well
Kimberly S.
I buy these for myself and my husband. We both use them and like them! You can get them at target and I recommend buying a value pack if you can because you save a little more and won't run out. You also have a back up if you lose one of them!
Emillie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just your average toenail clipper. I use it for both fingers and toes honestly because my nails are very thick. Pretty sturdy nail clipper. It's a pretty good price at Walmart mart. It does the job and still hasn't broken.
Kenia🌻 M.
I bought these at my local Walgreens and was very surprised at how good the quality is. Super easy to use, and its stainless so it looks nice. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for good quality clippers.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I picked these up at CVS in a hurry because I lost my clippers at a hotel. These were quick to find and well priced. They work and seem well constructed. I've had them for over a year now and they haven't broken or dulled.
Tamara M.
greenwood
It seems like most for nail clippers just break the nail and don’t actually cut them. These are nothing like that at All. They really work and are smooth! I use these on my kids as well and I feel comfortable to use them.
Olivia W.
West Plains
Very good nail clippers, they worked just like they should. They weren't really better or worse than any other. They are an okay price and very easy to use. I would buy again if it were cheaper, there are definitely cheaper versions but it's still pretty good.
Mary Grace W.
Charlotte, NC
These are gentle yet strong and won’t rip your nails. I bought this set at Target and it was very affordable. It’s small and easy to toss in your bag on the go. Highly recommend you pick up a pair on your next target run.
Cassy H.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
These clippers have lasted me years and have never broken or gotten worn down. It seems strange to prefer a certain kind of clippers but I definitely prefer these over other brands of clippers. I would always buy these.