Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Arianna S.
Nail clippers are all the same I just pick this one up a lot because it is always at my local drug store. The clippers s itself are great they cut fine and last long I would recommend them to others 😀
Sydney S.
Like I said in another post. Sally Hansen is my favorite brand for anything to do with nails. I’ve been using her stuff forever and she never disappoints. Can be found any drug store, I get mine at target.
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
Good nail clipper, love them and reasonably priced! I use these a lot since I do my acrylics at home. I bought them at Walmart. Cuts nails fast and easy! Wish it had a better grip! Would buy again tho
Tara L.
Wilmington
Pretty much different what is expected. The clippers I chose had a nail catch on them but is more of a nuisance than a help as it gets in the way. I prefer the original clipper with no nail catcher.
Taylor B.
Caledonia, MI
Definitely good enough for the price. They are very inexpensive and have a nice shape. There isn't any special about them. The one thing I did wish they had were better grips for your fingers.
Kiefer M.
Fargo, ND
Nail clippers are not all the same and I know these ones are high quality than the cheap $1 ones at dollar tree. They cut through my thick nails no problem and are worth the price. I like them a lot.
Zohra Y.
Purchase, NY
These nail clippers are great. They are the perfect size fore toes, and are super easy to use. These are basic clippers and you get what you need from them. They are definitely a nail basic that everyone needs in their collection.
Alexandria B.
Santa Cruz, CA
This toe nail clippers are super easy to use, I am repeat user on this , the last a long time and they don’t hurt they are not heavy on the toe nail like some others I bought this at ulta and would definitely tell people to buy it
Courtney L.
Scenery hill
These Clippers are easy to hold and easy to clean. They're a little pricey but totally worth it. They don't break easily like all the other nail clippers to these are definitely my go to Clippers.
Adriana B.
Flint
Good brand of nail clippers . They definitely get they job done . Not to pricey . I believe I got it from Sally’s . I get a lot of my stuff from there . It definitely works better then most brand . I will recommend it to others !