Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Margaret L.
Somerville, MA
Efficient, cost effective, easy to use. Sally Hansen has great at home products and I always find my myself going to their products for at home maintenance.
Gabi K.
Covina , CA
I mean every nail clippers pretty much the same but this is the one that I have used and it has lasted me the longest if it ever breaks I’ll probably get the same one only because I’ve known how long it has lasted and the sharp Ness of it has never been Morean out so I recommend it
Amanda S.
Tell City
I love these nail clippers! Most nail clippers either are not strong enough or break to easily but not these! I buy this at Walmart and they are actually pretty cheap which is great!! I put them in Christmas presents for my friends and family also because they are so amazing!
Pang M.
Usually they work just fine. They are sharp and easy to use. They are good to use to get to corners that you can’t clip off. I have more then enough so it’s good for a long time for what I think.
Molly M.
Gloucester
This is the only nail clipper I will use on my toenails. The shape is perfect and they are very precise. They are not expensive but even if they were they’d be worth the price!! I often struggle to find a clipper that would work on my big toe but this one is perfect.
Kimmy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I don't know anyone that doesn't use nail clippers I have always purchased nail clippers I think the Sally hansen are the better ones out there they definately work for me and they are long lasting I think mine last years until I either lose them and have to buy more
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
I love using this to cut my nails and having them pretty and descent. I buy this at Walgreens and is really affordable. It’s a really good product. I recommend this to everyone because if you want to have beautiful nails.
Serenity N.
Oklahoma City, OK
What is there to be mad at ? It’s a toenail clipper ! They can’t do you wrong ! I absolutely love them and they are easy to control. The handle can get a bit slippery but so can all toe nail clippers. I would but again if I needed to.
Allison G.
Cullowhee, NC
Very sharp and work great! They have lasted me for almost 10 years now! Great quality and they were a cheap price. I bought the clippers at CVS. They are very easy to use and have not rusted any, ive had them in the bathtub many of times!  I recommend!
Lauren G.
Grand Island
These work really good! I use them all the time and they work great! I got mine at ulta and I would definitely recommend this product to other people!! It’s very easy to use!