Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Savannah T.
Lake Waccamaw
This is just like any other nail clipper. I don’t really have any complaints or anything out of the ordinary to say about it, they do their job and that’s all I need.
Mason D.
Waldorf
This is a definite holy grail product for me! I love how strong and durable these nail clippers are. They also never give me chipped nails after use. I love the length of the handle as well. I always make sure to get Sally H’s nail products, because they are truly higher quality than an others!
Daisy P.
Salinas, CA
Does the job! I’ve bought the ones you can find at your local swap meet or Dollar tree but Sally Hansen is by far my favorite! You don’t feel like the clipper is going to break in half or that it’s not going to cut through the nail. Definitely recommend!
Eileen M.
Just a regular nail clipper. Work great. Last long. doesn't oxide. I have had mine for years. and it works great. clip the nails through. One try you got the nail off. Affordable price. I dont have anything bad to say. I have really strong hard toe nails. And this does the job.
Gabby L.
LA
I like the stainless steel matte finish to the instrument itself, like it's not going to slip out of my hands. The flat but rounded cutting part itself is good and sharp leaves a nice clean cut to the nail, does not leave the nail jagged like some other clippers I've used in the past.
Gabby O.
fairfield
Work great, sharp and gets the job done. Easy and simple to use can be purchased at Walmart. Works just as great as other clippers I approved on my first time use would recommend trying.
Tabatha R.
I love this brand a lot, easy to find, good quality and is not expensive. I've tried this nail clippers for a while and they are almost brand new. I love that can get Sally Hansen products easily, because I can find them almost in any kind of store. I love this brand and recommend it 100%
Em S.
I prefer Mehaz straight blade over the curved sally hansen blades. I wish more brands would do it that way. As a professional I don’t like having a bend in the clippers making it pretty impossible to cut your toenails straight across causing ingrowns if you don’t know how to use these.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Brittany r.
Whitesville
This product is very good. You can usually find package deals. Its great because all six in my house have there own toe and finger clippers. I dont like the sharing weird i know but just me. Its a good product for the price and gets the job done. Will continue to purchase these items for my family. So give it a try you might enjoy to.