Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Cellina R.
They last a long time and do their job! They’re strong, and even keep up with mans toes!! Con: they seem to run a bit small so it’s a little awkward using on bigger nails!
Ansley M.
Lititz
Toenail clippers are just tools to me. But, that being said, these clippers have great grip, don't fall apart, are easy to clean, and most importantly, have sharp blades. I am especially lazy and refuse to use cuticle clippers on my toes, so these being as sharp and durable as they are do a great job as both!
Chastity W.
Douglas, GA
Pretty good , just average nail clippers . They work , I've had mine for years . This is just a staple product for me . Save your money and buy the store brand of clippers .
Brandy Q.
Hammond
I prefer purchasing the 3 pack of nail clippers, that way each member of my household has their own personal nail clippers. These may look small but they are mighty enough to cut my boyfriend's thick toe nails.
Liz G.
Los Angeles, CA
These nail clippers are good. Sally Hansen is a great brand for nail products. I always like to keep extra pairs of clippers lying around in case I need them on the go.
Mikaela E.
Holmes mill, KY
The toe nail clips are so easy to grip and hold in my hands, I use these on my 6 year old, she doesn’t mind her nails trimmed with these! And the price isn’t bad at all for them! I will buy these every time I need a new pair. I highly recommend this brand!
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Toenail clippers by Sally Hansen are super affordable and do the trick right away. I always get mine in multiples because you never know when you're going to lose one.
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Amanda C.
These clippers are very good to use when cutting nails. I got this product three months ago and I only use it once a month. It’s very good, cuts your nails without damaging it and I would buy this product again.
Aubrey R.
Whiteland
This product I assume is like most toenail clippers, I bought mine at a Dollar General. I don't remember how much it was but probably worth it for my toes. I hate having long toe nails & the clippers make sure they aren't too long. This is easy to use & kinda fun to use. Would recommend.