Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Em S.
I prefer Mehaz straight blade over the curved sally hansen blades. I wish more brands would do it that way. As a professional I don’t like having a bend in the clippers making it pretty impossible to cut your toenails straight across causing ingrowns if you don’t know how to use these.
Brittany r.
Whitesville
This product is very good. You can usually find package deals. Its great because all six in my house have there own toe and finger clippers. I dont like the sharing weird i know but just me. Its a good product for the price and gets the job done. Will continue to purchase these items for my family. So give it a try you might enjoy to.
Margaret L.
Somerville, MA
Efficient, cost effective, easy to use. Sally Hansen has great at home products and I always find my myself going to their products for at home maintenance.
Gabi K.
Covina , CA
I mean every nail clippers pretty much the same but this is the one that I have used and it has lasted me the longest if it ever breaks I’ll probably get the same one only because I’ve known how long it has lasted and the sharp Ness of it has never been Morean out so I recommend it
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
These work pretty well. They get through the nail, rather than just nipping at it like some brands. I got these for pretty cheap at Walmart and will define my get another pair If these were to break.
Samantha V.
Not sure how to review nail clippers buuuut this is the only brand my mom ever bought, so it's the only brand I ended up buying. They get the job done and if taken care of properly they do not rust.
Amanda S.
Tell City
I love these nail clippers! Most nail clippers either are not strong enough or break to easily but not these! I buy this at Walmart and they are actually pretty cheap which is great!! I put them in Christmas presents for my friends and family also because they are so amazing!
Sarah O.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This nail clipper works very well. It never gets dull and has never rusted. I’ve had mine for a few years and it works better than ones I have bought more recently. I would buy this product again if needed.
Pang M.
Usually they work just fine. They are sharp and easy to use. They are good to use to get to corners that you can’t clip off. I have more then enough so it’s good for a long time for what I think.
Kimmy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I don't know anyone that doesn't use nail clippers I have always purchased nail clippers I think the Sally hansen are the better ones out there they definately work for me and they are long lasting I think mine last years until I either lose them and have to buy more