Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Reviews (1939)
Cassie R.
Glencoe, AL
My toenails are really weird so when it comes to toenail clippers, I have to be really careful and selective when choosing a good set of toenail clippers. Sally Hansen is a brand that I trust when it comes to nails. They offer great products for any nail need. I like these clippers because I can get a nice even trim, every time. They are the perfect length and width. I like the fact that they are made using stainless steel, as well. The clippers are nice and sharp, too.
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
I have a hard time finding nail clippers that actually clip my nails! They are strong and thick! But Sally Hansen always works for me! I have to use toe nail clippers on my finger nails, and honestly I love them better than regular nail clippers! I love that they are straight across so I can square off my nail shape really easy! They also work when I want them rounded. Way to go Sally Hansen!
Jasmin M.
Temple, TX
I gave this a 3 only because there really isn't anything special about nail clippers. It does it's job just like any other nail clipper, and I also use it to clip my cats toe nails. You can't go wrong with buying any nail clipper, but if you do have tough hard nails then investing in a semi affordable one is better than getting a cheap one.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Alisa F.
Princeton, NJ
I had ingrown nails when I bought this product so it was important that I got something that didn’t hurt my toes and worked well. It does a good job of cutting but I wish the clipper were a little bigger so I didn’t have to cut my nail only half way with one clip. Especially for my toe nails.
Gabby L.
LA
I like the stainless steel matte finish to the instrument itself, like it's not going to slip out of my hands. The flat but rounded cutting part itself is good and sharp leaves a nice clean cut to the nail, does not leave the nail jagged like some other clippers I've used in the past.
Em S.
I prefer Mehaz straight blade over the curved sally hansen blades. I wish more brands would do it that way. As a professional I don’t like having a bend in the clippers making it pretty impossible to cut your toenails straight across causing ingrowns if you don’t know how to use these.
Cecilia S.
Very nice durable clipper. Very easy to use it is not hard on the nails at all. I have used it for a long time and it still works good as new never had any issues it is small enough to easily get in to corners of nails. Definitely my go to clipper and would absolutely buy again.
Brittany r.
Whitesville
This product is very good. You can usually find package deals. Its great because all six in my house have there own toe and finger clippers. I dont like the sharing weird i know but just me. Its a good product for the price and gets the job done. Will continue to purchase these items for my family. So give it a try you might enjoy to.
Katti M.
Fredonia
Works get and never had a problem with it at all the beat nail clips i ever had it was my first time buying this product it cut nice and it never stop working afer a while my product like this would cut my nails after a while i wound recommend this to family and friends