BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Special Effect. see more...

• Some nail polishes chip quickly. Did any of you notice this polis...2 Answers
  • No, it's just a matte finish, which I guess kind of looks like ve...1 Answers
  • Does it really have a "velvet" texture?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Seherzada s.
Review for: Lavish more...
The matte trend was in for a while, so I wanted to give it a shot, turns out I truly dislike this nail polish. It applied fine but it just looked so clumpy and gross when it dried. You could see every little knick on your nails. I also hated the feeling of the nails, they felt like a chalk board. It could just be me but I really did not like one thing about them.
Kaely R.
Chariton, IA
I’ve never bought this brand but my friend painted my nails with it once at her house on day.... it looked absolutely gorgeous on my nails when it was finished and it lasted a long time.... I deff recommend to anyone else and I will be purchasing this for myself as well.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
These are gooopy. I’m unsure if I just got some bad ones but they are awful. You have to wait literally 20-30 mins in between coats and 2 max is all you can do. Top & bottom coats ruin it because it’s so goooy. I just don’t like it.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
By far my favorite nail polish. It lasts a good amount of time and it has a beautiful velvet finish. I definitely recommend! Sally Hanson is such a great nail polish brand. I haven’t found another one that works quite as well
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I love this product and I enjoy painting my toenails with all the different brands the colors and the fashionable colors that comes out every year I will be looking forward to painting my toenails this year
Nicole M.
Boonville, IN
Review for: Velour more...
I wanted to try something new. So I decided on this color and brand. Overall it wasn’t bad, just a little different than what I’m used to. I wouldn’t use it for everyday but I did like it to spice up my nails every once in a while.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I just got it for fun. It looks nice but I’ll rarely wear it only once in awhile. But my sisters love it Bc different than my originally collection of only pink a and blue colors.
Tanisha E.
Very neat matte nail polish! I used the black and loved it! It seemed to chip faster than others due to not adding a top coat but I liked it while it lasted! Great price!
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love textured nails and this formula is a particularly good one. The color is so rich and the texture is subtle enough to be intriguing without being something that gets in the way/is obnoxious.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
This nail polish is awesome if you’re any good at painting nails. I love to have my nails painted, but I’m not great at it. So this different texture makes it a little difficult to work with for me personally. It’s a great color, though!! Just have a friend put it on if you’re not capable. Lol
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Some nail polishes chip quickly. Did any of you notice this polish chipping badly? I know some is normal after 4 or 5 days, but sooner than that is annoying...
Jessica H.
Does it really have a "velvet" texture?
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
No, it's just a matte finish, which I guess kind of looks like velvet from far away. It's a bit of a stretch, though.