BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Special Effect. see more...

• Some nail polishes chip quickly. Did any of you notice this polis...2 Answers
  • No, it's just a matte finish, which I guess kind of looks like ve...1 Answers
  • Does it really have a "velvet" texture?2 Answers
Channing H.
Bryant, AR
It's a beautiful color. It also drys supper fast. It was my first time trying this brand. Bought it at the drug store. It was a little too much for me as far as being too thick!! I think if I put a little polish remover it would be better, but it also might ruin the texture. Maybe it's old... who knows?
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lavish
I was pleasantly surprised with this nail polish! I wasn't sure if I would like the matte finish but it looks great against my skin. It's been about a week and the color is just starting to chip. I would definitely recommend this polish. Great colors too!
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Velour
I'm usually not a fan of matte nails, but this product has made me a believer. Love the Sally Hansen line!
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
Review for: Lavish
I personally love their products. They have pretty colors and it stays on pretty well. I love buying nail polish and I also look for them.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Lavish
I love Sally Hansen and this is one of my favorite colors and it's awesome that it gives you a velvet finish I think it lasts longer than the loose powder but could last longer I would say I got a few days without it chipping
Jenny E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Velour
I love this nail polish so much. This is the only matte nail color that I have but it is amazing. It goes on almost fully opaque with one coat and it dries super fast which I love. I recommend this nail polish 100%.
delicia h.
mira loma
Review for: Lavish
I saw this in the store and i was so excited to try it, something new. The color was pretty so i decided to give it a go. I painted my nails on friday night, as i had somewhere to go saturday. Well, Saturday before i left i had to paint them again. They chipped so quickly. I tried the polish again, this time with a base coat, same thing. Chipped within hours. Sadly this polish disappointed me. I will not purchase from this formula again.
Ty C.
Review for: Lavish
It's a beautiful color. I like the way it dries. The key is to not apply a thick coat and it dries pretty fast. It does chip quickly but I think it's a nice polish for a fancy event or a night out.
Kayla J.
Superior, WI
Review for: Velour
I absolutely love this nail polish! Great color. Dries pretty fast too which is great since I have two little boys to take care of. I can't wait to try the other colors. Definitely recommend trying this!
Ashley H.
Review for: Lavish
The finish is not-quite-matte and looks bumpy no matter how smoothly I applied it. It also chipped very quickly. I would not purchase this product again.
Jessica H.
Does it really have a "velvet" texture?
Adrian K.
Junction City , KS
Some nail polishes chip quickly. Did any of you notice this polish chipping badly? I know some is normal after 4 or 5 days, but sooner than that is annoying...
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
No, it's just a matte finish, which I guess kind of looks like velvet from far away. It's a bit of a stretch, though.