BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Waxing Kits

Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX
Takes much longer to heat than the directions say, and it's very difficult to determine when it is hot enough but not too hot because of the tiny tip. It did a poor job, and trying to clean off the residue that didn't attach to the strip was awful! And as others have said, the redness, swelling, and pain.

The product description did not say it had to be microwaved.

I wish I could find the old Sally Hansen that didn't require heating - that worked the best of all.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Winter Park, FL
Do to very unfortunate events, I have been cursed with facial hair. Thankfully it's just in the upper lip/chin region. Honestly I didn't expect much from an at home wax...but, I really enjoy using this wax. Before, I used the wax strip kit and it was a hassle getting the strips warm enough to remove hair. But the application process for this product makes waxing easier. (Con: like any at home wax, it becomes messy)
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff. It is true, it takes some experimentation to figure out how long to heat it up in the microwave so that it is warm enough to spread but not so hot it burns you. And as with any wax, if it doesn't take the hair off the first time, you shouldn't try again the same day. That is what leads to redness that lasts.
Lucy O.
Lucy O.
Hanford, CA
This product is simply amazing I love it it's so easy to use it doesn't cost a lot and what I really love about it is that it doesn't cause too much pain it's very easy and it leaves my face very smooth I love it you're not trying this you're really missing out on something amazing this product it is just it's just awesome
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Clemson, SC
I was nervous to use this kit, but the instructions and guides included made it easy! The light scent is nice, and it was so convenient to be able to take care of brow or lip waxing at home. That being said, I still like going to the salon, so I don't know that this will become a regular product for me.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Hobart, IN
Sally Hansen has lots of products out there. But there wax kit for my upper lip works excellent and never a break out. There are some cheaper brands but I go with the products that other people tell me. I am very satisfied with this product and I recommend other people to try it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I really liked these wax strips and they are super easy to use. I've only tried them on my underarms and legs and they did remove a significant amount of hair, though it did take a while to make sure I was completely clear. These strips weren't expensive and I recommend them.
Kyla M.
Kyla M.
Loved my Sally Hansen lavender spa wax. Never had a breakout or reaction from it. For a hard wax, it's great for smaller jobs as well as larger. Make sure you get it hot enough, but you can do any area with it, from bikini to brows. Would definitely buy again.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
sally wax refill kit is amazing to use. it comes in handy when you are ina hury and realize you don't have any more wax. I purchase my back ups at sallys and use it every 2 months. you don't need to much so it last. I would definitely recommend it my friends.
Shai C.
Shai C.
Philadelphia, PA
This wax facial wand is so warm and makes me so happy. This product works like you are in a professional salon. It is easy to so you will not get confused. It is not expensive at all, so that is something you do not have to worry about. I am very satisfied.