Sally Hansen Spa Collection Peel-Off Nail Mask - 28372 Revive Gold - 027 fl oz

Sally Hansen Spa Collection Peel-Off Nail Mask - 28372 Revive Gold - 0.27 fl oz

Sally Hansen Spa Collection Revive Peel-Off Nail Mask makes skin and cuticles feel instantly nourished, and provides a visibly healthier appearance. Our formula, infused with natural polysaccharide, helps to defend against dryness by forming a moisture retaining film. Convenient and easy to use. Squeeze a small amount of product on to each nail. Smooth a thin layer over nail, cuticle, and tip of finger. Let dry for 15 minutes. Gently peel away, rinse hands thoroughly. Wipe applicator tip clean with a dry cloth, replace cap after use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Spa Collection Peel-Off Nail Mask - 28372 Revive Gold - 0.27 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ruskin, FL
Sally Hansen Spa Collection Peel-Off Nail Mask - 28372 Revive Gold - 0.27 fl oz uploaded by Yeissa J.
Is a good size . I can wait to trying and remember keep looking at my review I will let you know soon if I like it
It is a nail mask contains a hydrating formula infused with hyaluronic acid to provide relief for rough, dry nails. Apply to your nails for illuminated nails and cuticles. It helps me to defend against dryness by forming a moisture retaining film.

Looking for your answer?