Sally Hansen Spa Collection 71264 Hydrating Foot Mask - 088 fl oz

Sally Hansen Spa Collection 71264 Hydrating Foot Mask - 0.88 fl oz

Sally Hansen Spa Collection Hydrating Foot Mask is an easy to use foot mask designed for severely dry skin. Infused with vitamins and nut butters, our single use socks are transformative, providing a luxurious spa like experience. Rich formula with Vitamin E, Macadamia, and Shea Butter, instantly relieves dry feet. Feet appear softer, smoother, and feel more hydrated after one use. Place socks on feet and secure tab around ankle. Leave on for 15 minutes, gently massage in and wipe away any excess product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Spa Collection 71264 Hydrating Foot Mask - 0.88 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lady Lake, FL
Sally Hansen Spa Collection 71264 Hydrating Foot Mask - 0.88 fl oz uploaded by Valentina R.
I actually loved this product. My feet feel like new born baby feet so soft. The socks are a bit small for wide feet with high arches but are sturdy enough to stretch a bit. Kept them on for longer than 15 min after a hot bath and my feet have felt wonderful all day. Highly recommended
Denver, CO
Reviewed this full size product . This made the heels of my feet feel smooth and removed or reduced the cracking from wearing socks most the day. It was like a personal pedicure and foot therapy massage I'd purchase this it repeatative ly because it's quality !
National City, CA
Sally Hansen Spa Collection 71264 Hydrating Foot Mask - 0.88 fl oz uploaded by Maria M.
Este producto es nuevo para mi , pero me hace feliz usar productos de sally Hansen gracias.

Looking for your answer?