Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Spa Body Wax...
5 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I thought I would be able to use this but I was so wrong. Tried to wax my armpits and I can’t even lift my arms up because my arm pits are so irritated. Tried a spot of my leg and left it bruised
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this wax kit! Ut is my go to for home waxing. It is easy to use and has quiet a bit of wax. It is available at any drugstore. It can easily get messy if you’re not careful. Definitely recommend.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Okay let me tell you how much I love this product. It’s so much cheaper then Going to get it done. I started using it because one of the lady’s where I went messed up my eyebrows badly and I decided I’m not gonna pay someone to mess up my eyebrows when I can do them myself and if I mess up I’m not wasting money. It never aggravates my skin just leaves it red after but that’s normal. This product also last extremely long I’ve had one for almost a year now and I still haven’t ran out .
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Really don’t like this for my first time damn it hurts to much. On the bright side it did the job of making my armpits lighter lol.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I used this product not too long ago and was actually pleasantly surprised with the results. It removed every single hair and did not make my skin irritated afterwards. I did not get any rashes, or reactions from it. This product, however, can get extremely messy. When using, make sure you are somewhere you can clean easily (avoid carpets, rugs, etc). Otherwise, this product is great, affordable, and does the work.