Sally Hansen Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Sandra M.Sally Hansen Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Nichole N.Sally Hansen Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Yuri  K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #36 in Waxing Kits

Salon Results from America s Hair Removal Expert Gentle & Effective Spa Wax.  Good for Sensitive Skin. Soft, Smooth hair-Free Skin Lasts up to 8 weeks Microwave Formula The antidote to embarrassing stubble.  Say goodbye to razor burn, bumps, cuts and nicks. Perfect for:  Underarms Legs/Bikini Arms Lavender is known to... Promote healthy, radiant skin, to soothe and comfort and help prevent irritation. This smart wax whisks away even coarse hair effectively & gently for up to 8 weeks.  Reduces the appearance of hair growth. Your kit includes: Spa Wax  Soothing Azulene Finishing Oil 20 cloth strips, 8 natural wood spatulas Complete instructions Spa tested Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Ingredients :  Wax - Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Hydrogenated Rosinate, Carthamus Tinctorius seed oil, R see more...

• Is this a good wax kit ? I woul like to try it1 Answers
Sally Hansen Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit
  • "I've tried this twice now and both times it did not work as well as I had hoped, I have very sensitive skin however so I cannot leave it on for as long as I may have needed to." in 1 review
  • "extremely sticky and messy.I hate this product and will not purchase second time at all.The oil is also too sticky and does not remove the residue of wax.Wax gets cooled and becomes thick so soon and its extremely difficult to get rid of the wax if it sticks to hands" in 1 review
  • "I would rather shave everyday for the rest of my life than to ever use this product again." in 1 review
  • "I like how the next day you cant tell i waxed my upper lip and I have no hairs at all. " in 1 review
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Massapequa, NY
The kit comes with everything you need except for a microwave. The wax can get kinda messy, but thankfully the oil in the kit does a pretty good job getting any excess wax off your skin. I would recommend using only a small amount of wax at a time when applying, too much wax makes it impossible to yank the strip off correctly. Overall, I would recommend because it's significantly cheaper than going to a salon, but it is a bit of a hassle and the wax messy, so I might just try the strips with the wax already applied next time.
Hey B.
Hey B.
My favorite at home #waxingkit. I may just have to order it because I am hairy and I have #sensitiveskin so for me this was a perfect choice. Clean & convenient than buying several different items to assist in #hairremoval process.

Pros: Great for thick hair and sensitive skin. The paper strips work better than fabric.
Cons: Hard to find in stores. It does harden fast just heat it at the right temp, and small container. I'm definitely interested in buying this again.

Tips: Use baby oil to clean up.
Francismar A.
Francismar A.
Miami
yeeeees, what better way to remove hair from your beautiful body, I love this brand and the truth is that I can last a month or even two months, without shaving me, not you why, but it is excellent, easy to distribute it by the body and the best is that it is also easy to remove it and leaves no traces on your skin , is sensational for the summer, because if you do, not to mistreat your skin.
Jimena A.
Jimena A.
San Francisco
I am a really private person when it comes to my body, so going to get a bikini wax is not really something I enjoy doing, so this kit is perfect for me, It was so easy to use and after a while you learn how to do it in a less painful way. It is gentle on the skin and I use it regally. The only down side is that I tend to run out of the paper strips and wooden sticks before the wax.
Nichole N.
Nichole N.
I never do at home waxing, but a guy friend gave me this kit that his ex left at his house. It's brand new so I thought I'd give it a try. It smells AMAZING, but it goes on really thick. Also it says to only wax 2 inches maximum at a time. If the formula wax less thick it might have worked better. I'll leave the waxing to the pros. It's too painful.
Gara M.
Gara M.
Spokane
I love this kit. The formula is great. I wish that it had a better jar, though. It can cool down rather quickly and requires more microwaving. Also I once melted the container when there was 1/4 of the wax left. That was quite a pain cleaning my microwave tray. Luckily I remembered to put it in the freezer and then chip it away when it was cold.
Carly D.
Carly D.
Strong wax that truly does not pull at the skin. You need only wax the area one time, as it does not leave behind and hair. It is easy to use and is not too sticky and smelly like other waxes can be. I think this wax would be perfect for a first time waxer as it is not a scary product. I will repurchase.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Rockport, TX
I bought this to use on my boyfriends back. It worked AMAZING at getting all the hair off his back but I had to warm up multiple times and it got EVERYWHERE. It was very difficult to get the extra wax off my hands. I would purchase another product like this again but be more careful with it
Helen L.
Helen L.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
I'll say that this waxing kit is more effective than the premade strip wax that you warm up in your hands and then apply to skin, but even then it only clings on to maybe 60% of my hair and I still have to go in with tweezers to remove the rest. There are better waxing kits out there.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Nothing impressive. Not the best waxing system I've ever tried, but not the worst either. No funky smells or adverse reactions to report. Just a standard waxing kit that did the job. I should think this would be fine for a newbie to try. It's not hard & the directions are clear.
Is this a good wax kit ? I woul like to try it