BY SALLY HANSEN #37 in Callus Removers

Sally Hansen Beauty Tools Sole control - Foot File (2-pack)

Buy on Amazon
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I keep one of these in my shower and one in my pedi bag. They are super cheap to have but are totally worth it. I work really hard and have some pretty major calluses on my feet.

They last about 4-5 months of pretty abusive use. When they get nasty I just run them through the dishwasher.
Daria K.
Cross Jct, VA
The angle of the handle makes scrubbing your own foot easier! I hate when my feet are even a little bit rough so I use this tool a lot. It is one of my top favorites and I would buy it again. It works well wet and dry.
Mercedes G.
My feet have dry skin on my heals and this helps get the dry skin off my heal and I just put lotion after I use it
Kayland H.
Works amazing! Gets the job done! Affordable price. Can find in any retail store, easy to use
Karleigh J.
dublin
I got this sally Hansen foot file as I suffer from hard skin on my feet . They weren't expensive as they worked really well and took the skin right off after my feet were soaked