BY SALLY HANSEN

Soften Your Step and Put Your Best Foot Forward Double exfoliating power Coarse-grit surface reduces calluses Fine-grit surface smooth s & softens ;

Buy on Amazon
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I keep one of these in my shower and one in my pedi bag. They are super cheap to have but are totally worth it. I work really hard and have some pretty major calluses on my feet.

They last about 4-5 months of pretty abusive use. When they get nasty I just run them through the dishwasher.
Daria K.
Cross Jct, VA
The angle of the handle makes scrubbing your own foot easier! I hate when my feet are even a little bit rough so I use this tool a lot. It is one of my top favorites and I would buy it again. It works well wet and dry.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
This product doesnt work very well. I would rather go to a beauty supply store and get a pumice instead. The grit on the troll wears off quickly.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I found this product to work well on my feet. I used about 3 weeks ago and my heels stayed soft for about 2 weeks. I would recommend.
Mercedes G.
My feet have dry skin on my heals and this helps get the dry skin off my heal and I just put lotion after I use it
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Good be a little coarser so you can really get the job done. But for the price it's okay and will do a decent job
Kayland H.
Works amazing! Gets the job done! Affordable price. Can find in any retail store, easy to use
Karleigh J.
dublin
I got this sally Hansen foot file as I suffer from hard skin on my feet . They weren't expensive as they worked really well and took the skin right off after my feet were soaked
Astrid D.
Antwerp
I don't really like this product. It doesn't do what it says. It works just a little bit but I expected it to do more because it was a little harsh.