BY SALLY HANSEN #51 in Nail Clippers

Sally Hansen Mini Cuticle Snipper has an innovative tweezer action design that fits securely and comfortable in your hand and delivers easy and precise trimming! The stainless steel construction is easy to use with no springs to engage.

Gabriella Alicia V.
Toledo
I love using nails clippers on my toes cause they work really good for toes mostly and when I looked at them online they gave some good reviews and pros and cons for the nail clippers I had tried of brand of nail clipper before and it just didn't work as good as this one and yes I do think people should buy this it's really affordable
Mia H.
Cleveland, MS
I love this tool ! It’s not to big for me to get in between the nail and the skin! TMI but my baby toe for some reason always has a lot of extra on it and this is amazing with getting it all off! I definitely recommend this and will buy again !
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa
Great for cutting lashes. This is a really nice cuticle cutter and it's made out of metal so it's really sharp and it doesn't take much pressure to cut your cuticle. The only part is that you have to be careful with it since its sharp but I've never had a problem with that. Also since it's pointy at the tip you can easily cut the tiny hang nail that you cant get. Or the parts where your cuticle is down towards the nail you can really cut it so that's why I love this so much.
Hannah R.
Portsmouth, VA
I use these cuticle clippers along with my Sally Hanson cuticle oil. I bought them both at Sally Hanson. I love to use these products at night as part of my bedtime routine when my cuticles need pampering. I will definitely continue to use these products.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
My mom adores nail clippers like these. We have owned ours for a very long time. Easy to sanitize, sharpness lasts forever, and it pulls/tears away anything smoothly and easily.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Excellent nail clipper for trimming those pesky cuticles! It does not hurt to use like some other brands do and is super affordable! Great for an at home mani pedi! Would definitely buy it again in the future
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
Makes at home manicures so so easy. Simple to use and super effective on cuticles. I use it every time I do my nails at home and it seriously is the cherry on top of that “salon” manicure look.
daisy s.
new britian
The sally hansen snippy mini cuticle nail clipper is a product i really didnt ever use. Although it worked fine, I didnt really need it, i pretty much just stuck to my classic clippers. My nail care is minimal so maybe this product would be better for a nail perfectionist.
nadia o.
Great cuticle clipper , Does exactly what it should and is easy to use with the angled tip. Sally Hansen in general has pricier products then any drugstore brand their products are worth it . I would recommend to buy especially in company with cuticle oil!
Tara M.
Kennesaw, GA
This is my favorite nail tool. I have a lot of cuticle and this gets the job done quickly and painlessly. It is big enough to use one handed for precision. I highly recommend this cuticle trimmer.