Sally Hansen® Snippy Mini Cuticle Nail Clipper

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Mini Cuticle Snipper has an innovative tweezer action design that fits securely and comfortable in your hand and delivers easy and precise trimming! The stainless steel construction is easy to use with no springs to engage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Snippy Mini Cuticle Nail Clipper!
Lafayette
I love this clipper easy to work with and very affordable i love how sharp it is to be able to get it on the first clip instead od fighing it for 10 minutes or so haha
new britian
The sally hansen snippy mini cuticle nail clipper is a product i really didnt ever use. Although it worked fine, I didnt really need it, i pretty much just stuck to my classic clippers. My nail care is minimal so maybe this product would be better for a nail perfectionist.
Panama City Beach
I love this so hard!!!!! I tend to get a lot of hangnails, yes I know I need to hydrate, and this little guy is perfect for getting rid of them without taking anything extra or drawing blood. I don’t know how I lived without one.
Madison, WI
I think it works well but I prefer the ones that don’t require you to pinch with your fingers. It’s nice for small storage but This wouldn’t be a go to for me due to the tweezer like style of the clipper.
Richmond
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these clippers. They are the best I have ever purchased and a great size for travel. They get the hardest nail in only one snip. Makes for a quick cut and a beautiful nail. I love them.
Evansville , IN
I've never had problems while using this and verses using a typical fingernail clipper this obviously works way better it works even better after using a nail oil !
Bay City
I love my mini snipper! Im left handed in a right handed world so with regular snippers I have a hard time squeezing hard enough making ot impossible to trim my nails. The angle on these makes it so easy and im done in no time at all; lickity split! After finding these fab clippers I will never again use the old school types. I always have to buy 2 because I need a spare pair because when my boyfriend, of friends or my sister asks me if I have a pair of clippers they can use they borrow mine and end up liking them so much they never give them back; I have to  learn to just say no!
Oak forest, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I never purchased one of these but the nail tech always used it on my mani. This futile nail clipper allows you to clip your cuticles and leave your nails looking great. The price isn’t bad at all. No mani or pedi is complete without one of these! It get rid off all the excess cuticle skin and everything. I will definitely buy again if I needed to. In my opinion it’s better that the cuticle clipper at the nail salons!
Toledo
I love using nails clippers on my toes cause they work really good for toes mostly and when I looked at them online they gave some good reviews and pros and cons for the nail clippers I had tried of brand of nail clipper before and it just didn't work as good as this one and yes I do think people should buy this it's really affordable
Henrico
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this little guy right here!! It fits perfect in your hand, not too big and not too small. It was the great price, not too expensive. It gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!