BY SALLY HANSEN #51 in Nail Clippers

Sally Hansen Mini Cuticle Snipper has an innovative tweezer action design that fits securely and comfortable in your hand and delivers easy and precise trimming! The stainless steel construction is easy to use with no springs to engage.

Gabriella Alicia V.
Toledo
I love using nails clippers on my toes cause they work really good for toes mostly and when I looked at them online they gave some good reviews and pros and cons for the nail clippers I had tried of brand of nail clipper before and it just didn't work as good as this one and yes I do think people should buy this it's really affordable
Mia H.
Cleveland, MS
I love this tool ! It’s not to big for me to get in between the nail and the skin! TMI but my baby toe for some reason always has a lot of extra on it and this is amazing with getting it all off! I definitely recommend this and will buy again !
Alba S.
Humble, TX
No no and no. This is a good concept in theory but even though it says small, the actual design if the clipper is still too large and difficult to use in small places so you end up cutting and hurting yourself.
Hannah R.
Portsmouth, VA
I use these cuticle clippers along with my Sally Hanson cuticle oil. I bought them both at Sally Hanson. I love to use these products at night as part of my bedtime routine when my cuticles need pampering. I will definitely continue to use these products.
Tara M.
Kennesaw, GA
This is my favorite nail tool. I have a lot of cuticle and this gets the job done quickly and painlessly. It is big enough to use one handed for precision. I highly recommend this cuticle trimmer.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
My mom adores nail clippers like these. We have owned ours for a very long time. Easy to sanitize, sharpness lasts forever, and it pulls/tears away anything smoothly and easily.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Excellent nail clipper for trimming those pesky cuticles! It does not hurt to use like some other brands do and is super affordable! Great for an at home mani pedi! Would definitely buy it again in the future
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
Makes at home manicures so so easy. Simple to use and super effective on cuticles. I use it every time I do my nails at home and it seriously is the cherry on top of that “salon” manicure look.
Mikayla C.
St.Francis
This works good to get rid of my cuticles when I want to paint my nails. I love this to cut off my hang nails, because it’s easy and painless. I would recommend.
Patricia V.
North Liberty , IA
It’s extremely strong, I would be super careful though because it cut me a couple times since it’s so sharp. It’s a very good high quality tool. Very much recommend it, you just have to be super careful like i said when you use it.